DEATHLY GLARES.

......LUNA'S POV...

“Jayson,stop this childish arguments right now and go take your seats at the table”. Anne told Jayson as he was trying to pick on my nerves after the insults and me saying 'Thanks' he tried so hard to make me react at his attitude. Tears were already forming at the corner of my eyes and I continued to blink so the tears could go back to wheresoever they were coming from and I continued to blink so hard to not to breakdown here in front of them.

“What if I said I don't wanna? ”he retorted at Anne. “And how dare you tell me I'm making a childish arguments you berk?,Who do you thi... Jayson couldn't complete whatever he wanted to say because just then Mr Jones voice blared through the dining room. “How many times have I warned you both to stop picking on staff nerves?,for this you both would do the cleaning of the family residence ”. Jayson and Judy mumbled some words and Jayson shot me a glare showing that he was gonna revenge for the punishments from their dad in which they thought I caused and it wasn't any way my fault. “Honey,we can't give our grownup kids this type of punishments they are rich grownups not poor grownups we can torture like they are our staffs in the house OK”. She said shooting me a disgusting look like I was the real cause for all thus,yeah brave thinking from her. “Just shut the hell up,OK,I gave them punishments and you dare say that I can't give orders anymore in this house,you dare tell me that I should spare them the punishments I gave them. Do you realise that you are acting like a bad mom Claire?,You are acting like one cos they learn their bad attitudes and actions from you and their harshness towards our staffs from you just the way you act towards your staffs and employees”. Mr Jones spoke every word with fury and rage in his eyes. Yeah,he was right about the part he said Jayson and Judy were learning their bad actions and attitudes from their mom,Mrs Jones. “You're referring to me as a bad mom?,Harry you called me a bad mom in front of our staffs and even in front of our kids,you”.... She stopped talking as Mr Jones walked pass her and went to take his seat at the table. “Hailey,let's eat”. Hailey gave her father a bright toothy smile as she began eating her favourite food of Spaghetti and Meatballs. Mr Jones also smiled back at her as he began eating. Spaghetti and Meatballs also happened to Mr Jones favourite meal. “Uhmm....Luna,get me a chilled wine ”. Mr Jones said looking at me. “Okay sir”. I went to the wine stock and got a chilled wine and I got back and saw that the rest of the family had joined the table and began eating their food. “What took you so Kate to just grab a chilled wine from the wine stock and you spent the whole time doing whatsoever that took your time. Just pour me some wine,clumsy”. Mrs Jones said to me with a deathly glare on her face. “Luna,ignore the insults and give me the wine”. Mr Jones said with a smile on his face. I guess his calm self was back again. The Jones kids were having chilled orange juice while their parents were having a chilled wine.
“Should I serve your wine?” I requested but he declined with a shake of his head.
Every single time they hate either,Mrs Jones,Jayson or Judy would glare deadly at me whenever their father wasn't looking. If glares could kill,I would have been six feet under the ground at that moment. “Calm down”. I noticed Anne saw me fidgeting and she told me that.

“Friend Luna I'll like to have some more meatballs to finish my spaghetti ”. Hailey said in a pleading voice and I went to serve her more meatballs in her plate.
“Lucy,is there enough food for you all to eat?"Mr Jones asked Lucy.
“Yes,we do have enough for us,intact I and Sam's food is in our room. Only Luna and Anne are left to get their food”. Lucy replied looking at me with a disgusting look on her face as she mentioned my name and I shrugged it off.
“Is that?”. Mr Jones asked looking at me.
“Yes,it is. We wanted to clean up before getting our food.
“Okay,that's great,well I'm done here,goodnight everyone”. He said and went up the stairs to his room. The whole place was silent and I knew I could not raise my head from the ground which I was staring at,to look at the kids and their mom.
“You dimwit,you made my husband bellow at ma and  also punish my kids,you're gonna face the consequences”. She yelled at me,I wasn't really surprised because that was her usual behavior.
'Your rash attitude made your husband bellow at you,woman'. I thought to myself.
Just then,a slap almost landed on my face but I dodged it,and the attacker's hand hit the wall so hard and I heard a few curses from the attacker, it was Jayson.
Hailey came to me and gave me a hug,before telling me a goodnight. I watched as she walked up the stairs,to her room and that caused me to smile.