[11]

Sinb was busy fidgeting the phone on her hand, waiting for a certain person to sent her a message. She lean her back at her chair still fidgeting her phone when a sudden yell shocked her entire body.

"Hwang Eunbiiiiii!!" Yell by the person who just got inside of the room

"What the hell yewon?! Why are you screaming!?" Sinb as well yelled at the girl because of getting shock, yup Kim Yewon also attend in sinb's school

"Yah listen to me" the younger said and rush to eunbi side "There's a rumor that School attack might be here" yewon explained excitedly while shaking sinb's hand, she unconsciously raised her brows and looked at yewon.

"Psh it might be just a bunch of boy groups I'm not interested" she said and looked at her phone confused on why there's still no message from her idol unnie. Because it's actually the exact time where she received some message from the idol when she's at school.

"How can you be that sure? Anyway why are you so busy on your phone?" Yewon tried to peek on sinb's phone but the latter panicked and immediately moved her phone away from the younger one, which build some suspicion.

"Nothing!" Sinb said and smiled nervously at the younger one.

"Hmm are you seeing someone?" The younger asked straightforwardly and give her a sharp look

"N-no! What makes you think like that?!" Still in panic sinb replied nervously, but she can't explain why she's feeling like this when she clearly isn't dating anyone and just waiting for her unnie's message. She still can't explain why yuju makes her feel like that.

"Don't you dare lie to me Eunbi-ah, I know yo----" yewon's word was cut by a sudden bell and a sudden announcement, sinb sigh in relief.

"Students please proceed to the Auditorium, School attack is here I repeat school attack is here"

They both looked at each other and "Heol. Come on!" yewon pulled sinb's arm and run straight to the auditorium where a bunch of students already bundled in the front so they have no choice but sit at the far end of the students.

"Haysss seriously yewon? Why do you need to drag me here?" Sinb complain at the younger who just shushed her.

Sinb just pouted and pick her phone from her pocket and looked at the messages, her brows immediately frown when a text was received from the idol. "See you bbi♡" she thinks deeply whether they planned to meet this week but her deep thoughts was cut by a familiar sound coming from the stage, all of a sudden a familiar voice was heard making her stunned and all the students on the auditorium goes wild and cheered for the certain idol on the stage. Her mouth hanged open when she realized that the idol on the stage is none other than her Yuju-unnie, She stares at the idol who looks good while performing, her golden voice can be heard clearly inside of the auditorium, her hair that sways when she do a certain move, she can't help but wonder why someone can be this perfect like seriously?! She even sounds better singing live.

"Just thank me later Eunbi" She got back from her zone when yewon who's sitting beside her whispered in her ear and she can definitely feel the smirk just from her voice. She just watch the idol infront and smiled widely, so that's why yuju text her that 'See you bbi' thing even though they don't have any plan to meet up, because she's here, performing and surprising not only her but everyone in the campus.

After a few mins the first song already ended and sinb clapped her hands joyfully not minding the wild scream from the other students, she smile proudly looking at her idol who's busily waving and smiling at the wild students.

"Annyeong Haseyo yeorubon Yuju-imnida" yuju greeted and waved her hands "Ohh are you guys surprised?" Yuju asked slightly giggling, the students replied a loud "YES!!"

Sinb just smiled at the cute reaction she's seeing from the idol. Yewon and sinb giggled while watching the idol and the other students interact, at this moment yuju is playing with a random students who's too nervous because they're playing with Yuju. A minutes passed and the game ended, yuju needs to perform her last song but the whole auditorium rang because of the loud "Aww Nooo!" from all the students even faculties, yuju just giggled and looks at the students who's sitting infront.

"I'm sad but I really need to sing my last song, but before that I just wanna greet my 2 favorite dongsaeng here" yuju said while smiling widely and starts to look around the whole auditorium trying to find her dongsaengs. Yewon and sinb heard it and a wide smile has already flushed on their faces, especially sinb's.

"I can't find them" yuju pouted cutely "Anyway I'll meet you guys later, so everyone I hope you all have fun today and please stay safe when you all go home okay? Thankyouuu" yuju said happily and starts to sing her last song.

The crowd cheered loudly when the song ended and yuju waved happily while making her way out. After a short time the staffs start to clean the stage sign that the show already ended. The students starts to went out of the auditorium happily, Yewon grin at sinb and make their way out of the room.

"I'm waiting for the 'THANK YOU' eunbi fasterrr" yewon teased and sinb just scoff and looked at the younger one

"Tsk fine THANK YOU YEWON-AH YOU'RE THE BEST there happy?" Sinb replied sarcastically and give yewon a wide fake smile. What a nice friend😆

"Super!" Yewon exclaimed and laughed loudly "I recorded it, just need to cut a little part" Sinb's eyes went wide and stopped on her track.

"You're joking?"

"Nope" yewon grins and run away from sinb "gonna let yuju unnie hear this!!" She yelled and make her way out of the hallway, because of what yewon said sinb's eyes went even bigger

"Yah! Kim Yewon!! You wouldn't dare!!" She also yelled and ran to catch the younger one who's dying laughing at her friends reaction

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

AN : I know that I've been neglecting this story, and sorry for that. Many things just happened and I can't find the time write not until this week.

        I hope you all like this story but please do leave a comment just your own thoughts about this story😂

        Please be safe everyone! Always wear a mask and bring Alcohol 24/7 alright?! Have a  good day!😆💜