[18]

"Unnie are you sure you still want to ride?We already done so many rides " Sinb worriedly asked the singer as she can see the girl becomes more and more paler

"Y-yeah don't worry, I'm doing fine" yuju replied making sinb sigh

"Yeah right, you can't fool me unnie." Sinb said and stand up "stay here unnie I'm gonna buy something" She added and smiled at the singer who only nodded her head.

Sinb went to the food stall and bought everything to fill their hungry stomach. She then bought two water bottles and an energy drink. After buying she then walk back to where she left her unnie, looking at the bench she frowned when there's a lot of people in that place.

"Oh my god, what should I do?" She began to panic on her thoughts as she can't just rush to the singer as they are both known to the public eye and the fact that the singer is clearly not in a good condition make her worried even more "Arghh screw it, I need to get her" without wasting any more time, she put all the things that she bought on the other bench and rush her way to the crowded area.

"Excuse me" Sinb said as she tried to walk pass through the ocean of people. A lot of people then began to recognize her as they give way to the dancer, sinb just give them a smile and walk fast to Yuju's side

"Hey unnie, come on?" Sinb said and gently smile at the singer who's looking innocently at her. She pulled the singers hand and immediately walk away to the crowds not minding the comments and squealing from the crowds.

"Sinb-ah, what took you so long?" Yuju ask and turn her head at the dancer who took the things that she bought on the bench.

"I just bought this unnie, I know you need this after that rides right?" Sinb replied showing the older girl the foods and drinks, making yuju giggle

"Thanks bbi, come on let's sit" yuju said pulling sinb down at the bench to make the both of them sit, she then look around and noticed that a lot of people are still looking at them from afar, it's good at least they are keeping their distance from the both of them.

"Here unnie drink this first, you're still pale" Sinb said offering the water bottle to the singer who gladly accept it and thanks her.

"I'm sorry because of me you can't ride the other extreme ones" yuju said guilty as she drink her water. Sinb just giggled and offered her the foods that she bought from the food stall.

"That's fine unnie, don't worry" Sinb replied still giggling, yuju just smiled and starts to eat.

"Hey, you know we might get some notifications later" yuju started as she once again looks around, seeing that a lot of people are taking a photo of them

"Huh? Why?" Sinb confusingly asked

"A lot of articles might released after a lot of people see the both of us here" yuju answered chuckling. Sinb then realised what the singer means and her eyes widen

"Oh. Is that alright unnie? Should we go home?" Sinb worriedly asked.

"Eyyy that's fine, they will know it eventually that we're just hanging out, plus the song will be release tomorrow so it make sense right?" Yuju said in a relaxed way.

"Ohhh right, then it's not going to be a problem!" Sinb cheerfully replied and grinned widely at yuju making yuju laugh at her reactions

"Yes it won't you big baby" yuju teased and pat sinb's head making the girl glare at her

"Unnieeee! I told you im n-----" before sinb finished her sentence yuju eventually cut her words

"Alright alright you're not" yuju said laughing and stands up making sinb pout