[15]

Sowon was washing the dishes in their unit, she's in a day off as she happened to be busy on the past few weeks. She's becoming more and more popular in the entertainment industry as she was cast by a lot of shows, as an mc, a guest, a panelist and etc. All of that is such a good chance for her, but still she's waiting for some particular career to cast her.

     She put away all the plates that she washed as she dry her hands. Sowon walked to the living room and sit on the couch, turning on the TV as she looks for something to watch but turn it off when she found nothing. Feeling the tiredness on her body, she lay her head on the couch and closed her eyes relaxing her body. After a minute, the silence on the living room was disrupted.

"Oh unnie" Yerin muttered not expecting the person that she saw.

       Yerin immediately silenced herself as she notice that sowon's eyes are still closed. Contemplating that her unnie is asleep, she silently walk over to sowon and sit on her unnie's side. She look over at her unnie's face and tiredness was seen all over the model's face. She sigh and put her bag at the table, scooting over to sowon's side she sit comfortably and carefully put her unnie's head on her shoulder. She held her unnie's head with her right arm, she blushed by the closeness of their faces but she eventually snap back.

"Damn focus! You might wake her up!" Yerin said on her mind, clearly she's talking to herself which is kinda funny

"But she looks cute right now, and her face is so close oh my god!" She begin to panic as she shake her head, trying to remove her thoughts.

     She is still thinking about her unnie's face, as she steal a glance at sowon whose sleeping soundly. She smiled as she see how peaceful the older looks right now, her gaze went to sowon's long eyelashes, down to her unnie's tall and pointed nose, then to her unnie's god - gifted jawline, she blushed madly when her gaze drop on sowon's pink lips. She quickly move her eyes away and shaked her head roughly, but she eventually stiffen when she felt a long pair of arms on her waist. 

      Yerin slowly looked over at her right and she let out a loud sighed when she see that sowon's still sleeping but she just comfortably wrap her arms on Yerin's waist as if she's cuddling with her pillow. Yerin then let go of sowon's head as she see how comfortable her unnie looks right now. She then decided to close her eyes as she feel exhausted because of work. Soon after yerin fell asleep with sowon in her side.

______________________________________

       After an hour sowon is starting to wake up but she didn't open her eyes, she tighten her arms on the thing that she's cuddling , she can smell the scent and it's so familiar and relaxing for her.

"Hmm this is so comfortable" she thinks as she makes herself more comfortable as she sniff the relaxing scent that she's smelling making her nose touched Yerin's neck, she eventually open her eyes as she realized that she is hugging someone as she clearly remembered that she was alone in their unit. She was about to panic when her eyes caught Yerin's face, she smiled widely when she realized that she's hugging the younger one. She tighten her hug on Yerin's waist, it just makes her felt so good. So good to have yerin in her arms.

    She looks cute with her eyes closed, and her lips pouting a little. Sowon chuckled as she watched Yerin peacefully sleeping, observing how the younger ones face changes as she's sleep, Yerin's brows suddenly frowned and sowon unconsciously put her index finger on Yerin's brows, massaging it lightly trying to remove the frown on Yerin's face, but she stiffen when yerin suddenly opened her eyes with her hands still on the younger one's face.

"What are you doing unnie?" Yerin innocently asked as she hold sowon's hand down while looking at sowon's eyes curiously

"O-oh nothing, I j-just ahmm" sowon fidget as she can't even find the words to say. Yerin chuckled and let go of sowon's hand

"Calm down unnie, it's okay" Yerin said and sit up straight, sowon unwillingly let go of Yerin's waist, pout was evident on her face making yerin giggle.

"Why are you pouting unnie?" Yerin teased as she held sowon's both cheeks and moved her head closer

"N-no I-I'm not b-blushing!" Sowon stutter as she denied but she just blushed even more making yerin laugh loudly

"You're so cute unnie" Yerin said still laughing, sowon can't help but smile a little as she witness how yerin laugh, how her eyes shine as she smile with her eyes. Yerin immediately stop when she notice that her unnie is so quiet, but she blushed when she see that sowon is smiling at her. Yerin then shyly looked down.

"Oh now you're shy?" Then it was sowon's turn to tease, and yerin blushed madly when sowons face come closer.

"I-I'm not" Yerin mumbled as she become more redder, sowon chuckled as she notice how red the girl looks right now, Yerin's skin is so white that a blushed can be easily seen.

"Look at me yerin-ah" sowon softly said, yerin then slowly look at her. Both their eyes meet and both blushed but didn't look away, after a minute sowon's eyes move but not away from Yerin's face but it move down on Yerin's lips.

     Yerin can't help but blushed wildly as she stares at her unnie's eyes who looks down at her lips, making her shift her eyes on sowon's pair of lips. Both don't know what to do, they are still stuck on looking at each others lips when sowon initiate to move closer, she just felt like Yerin's lips are seducing her, like it's welcoming her dearly. Yerin gulp and she unconsciously licked her lips as she stares at sowon's.

    Their noses are touching, both of them can feel each others breath, but it doesn't stop them from looking at each others lips. Sowon can't stop herself as she was breathing heavily looking at yerin's welcoming lips, she close her eyes as she closed the small distance and dive into yerin's lips. Yerin then closed her eyes as she felt her unnie's lips on her own, it was a soft kiss, until sowon move her lips and hold Yerin's cheeks. Sowon was kissing her so passionately that she felt love between those kisses, she was stunned earlier but she immediately respond with the same intesity sowon was giving her.

       A minute has pass sowon then break the kiss as they both need oxygen, sowon is still holding yerin's  cheek but she immediately look at yerin's eyes as if asking if it was okay, when she sees that there was no regret on Yerin's eyes, she smiled widely and kissed her again, making yerin smile between the kiss.

"Unnies! I---- oh! I didn't see anything!!!"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

AN: Another update but this chapter is for unnie line! Yeyyyy a big improvement aight? ^^ anyway I hope you guys like this chapter!! have fun reading guys. And stay safe~