5- Tie me with ribbons

🅅🄴🅁🅁🅈 🄸🄼🄿🄾🅁🅃🄰🄽🅃 🄺🄽🄾🅆🅃🄸🄲🄴

So guys my original plan for this book was for it to be a mash up of all three girls' experience and life with the kings but after debate I think I'm gonna make this book a " sequel"???

As in I am gonna like bring up the outher characters but imma make this Ambers story but idk yet ...

Comment here if u would rathe it be for notè

Or for tinker bell ?

Anyways votes are now opennn please please please let me know ❤️

And yh lets continue ->

Amber

I woke up at the noise of water running in a bathtub and a cool sensation of water and lavender soap being softly rubbed on my skin by the gentle arms -the arms of a stranger-

my whole body jerks into full protection mode, the second I process that I was fully naked being bathed by a stranger. A purple stranger.

P U R P L E

I stand up in the tub so fast that I'm shocked whiplash didn't claim me as its bride.

How and when was I bought here?????

My sleepy eyes look around at the expensive room, a castle bed with drapey marron curtains stood centrepiece, a darker maroon lounge chair with gold lining rested next to it and a large Victorian princess dressing table right in the corner. The room seemed fit for those vampire queens in the movies with the darkness lined with a gold aesthetic.

The bathtub resembled a large petal and was made of presumably pure solid gold.
" I'm sorry ma'me but I need to finish washing and dressing u before the event. Sit down ."

"Event my ass, I do not wa-"
My eyes widen when I saw the ... woman?

I mean yh she's a woman, a human woman .... definitely not .

She was very short around 4'10, with purple skin and long straight jet black hair which almost blended into her tight black latex bodysuit that drew out her huge boobs and an impossible waist.

Her features we almost too feminine and delicate. I felt rather bland next to her.

𝙼𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 .....

" you are ..... purple...?"

"Yes ..."

"And a woman...right?"

She looks down at herself and then makes direct eye contact with me ,"yes."

I nod and look down before looking back at her,"may I ask what u are..?"

"I'm from Saturn."

Ermmm.
Er.......

"Ok."

What the fuck ??!!

I need to get the fuckkk out...

"Erm , I can wash myself." I give her a thumbs up and lean for the sponge. She steps back putting the sponge behind her back ,"I was given direct orders from the king, to bath u and package you for the event tonight."

"Package?PACKAGE?!" I had to laugh, I now happen to be an eBay parcel.

I stand up and take a step out of the bath, not giving a pork limb if I was still semi soapy.