20- Attention seeker

^^visual of how I think Elliot would look like

Artist: https://mobile.twitter.com/sando_0

I AM ON A ROLLL BBY
TRIPPLE UPDATE HERE WE GOOOO!!!

(ⁱᵐ ᶜᵘʳʳᵉⁿᵗˡʸ ᵃᵇʳᵒᵘᵈ ˢᵒ ⁱᵐᵐᵃ ᵉᵈⁱᵗ ᵗʰᵉˢᵉ ᶜʰˢᵖᵗᵉʳˢ ʷʰᵉⁿ ⁱ ʰᵉᵗ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᵘᵏ )

ᗩᑎYᗯᗩYᔕᔕᔕ .....(ᗒᗣᗕ)՞pleaseee vote and comment ( I love reading comments ) they also motivate me when I'm lazy Thank you so much for the support as always , we are at the start of something I hope to finish existence ♡︎

⁂⁂AMBERS POV⁂⁂

Eh ?? Did I do something wrong?

I didn't really understand the situation until my ears picked up the light mutters that were being said about me under thier breath.

" has she no shame? Sitting on the kings lap like a lapdog."

" the only reason she was selected and I wasn't is because she's clearly a whore and lacks respect, tsk."

"What a bad woman , look at Elliots sad face , she's probably sitting on his lap just to show that she has higher ground."

"Does she think she's better than us just because she passed the selection program, ha !"

"Fucking ugly bitch."

"Whore."

"Attention seeker."

I look down , almost ashamed in myself. I forgot ahout how I might be viewed since I'd been here for some time I thought it would have been alright.

𝙷𝙴𝚈 𝙷𝙴𝚈 𝙷𝙴𝚈𝚈𝚈 !! 𝚆𝙷𝙴𝚁𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝙴𝙻𝙻 𝙷𝙰𝚂 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙾𝙻𝙳 𝙰𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁 𝙶𝙾𝙽𝙴 ?? 𝚂𝙸𝙽𝙲𝙴 𝚆𝙷𝙴𝙽 𝙳𝙸𝙳 𝚆𝙴 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝙴 𝚆𝚃𝙵 𝙿𝙴𝙾𝙿𝙻𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙷𝚃??

I nod at myself, this is very out of character of me . So what they think I'm an attention seeker , it was him who dragged me on his lap not the other way arround!

Hmp, they seriously don't know what they are talking about .

I turn my head to face sins and move my mouth towards his ear, " let me sit on a chair, your dick is drilling a hole in my new dress."

His hands wrap around my waist and snake down into my inner thighs.
"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" I whisper yell into his ear, he shrugs in response , looking away from me and directly at the giant before stopping and frowning his brows at Elliot.

I follow his gaze turning to look at Elliot, my heart drops and a strange feeling of guilt fills me. His head was down and he wasn't looking at anybody. He sat there stiff playing woth his thumbs under the table , his bondish white hair covering his expressions.

I turn to Sin , and open my mouth to tell him to put me down immediately,but before I could even get a sentence out his lips attracted my own .

"Sin What the fuck _st-o-stop!" I attempted to say against his lips that were firmly pressed onto mine, he grabs the back of my neck and basically shoved his tongue down my throat. I beat my fists agains his rock hard chest really trying to pull myself away.

Yes me and Elliot aren't very close and we've only met once but I could tell his heart wasn't bad .

He clearly likes Sin a lot and this scrabble happening before him must be heart aching to see.