12- SADISTIC F***

Amber pov

See at first I was confused why Eliot was so worried about the notches I'd been given as a punishment, I mean yes, it did hurt like a bitch but don't all tattoos hurt when you get them done ? Especially if it's your first tattoo .

Also my tattoo isn't small at all so it did take around 6 hours .

The first three hours I could hack it . The pain was there but I wasn't killing me , sure it was stabbing me continuously with sharp fast blows but I was t going to let that basturd win.

*three hours later*

About now we are five hours in and tears are uncontrollably pouring down my face , I'm crying like a bloody baby.

This pissed me off to the MAX because I know he wanted to see my cry -the sadistic fuck - and i slipped up and started crying....

I tried to hold it in but once he started tatting the area on the side of my ribs , the pain was so strong and unexplainably sharp that I couldn't hold it in even if I tried. It was like being stung by a very sharp bee over and over and over again.

A second fat tear rolled down my cheek as I squinted my eyes trying to control the pain, but my eyes shot right open when his thumb wiped it off my cheek with an nefarious smirk.

I'd never felt like slapping someone-
no.
No.
SomeTHING across the face so bad!

The feeling of hatred for this man burned a pit in my stomach , Ive never felt anger and hate towards someone so strongly than I did right now sitting in this chair as those needles continually stabbed into my ribs carving the design that will tag me like a cow to his name .

"Are you ok ?" Eliot whispered , I'd had my eyes squinted shut again without me realising , I looked up into his red eyes an saw the pity in them but also the hunger.

It didn't scare me though .

Eliot wasn't a bad vampire from what I've observed 𝘴𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘳. Whenever he'd go to tattoo a weaker area of skin and I'd bleed a little he'd lick it . Not to quench his thirst (so I think) but because somehow it instantly healed my skin pretty quickly.

He is a little angle in my eyes.

But then again he's in hell.

Fûcking the devils son ....

I nod in response and wipe my tears with the palm of my hands.
I tilt my face away from Sin , crying was already pride shattering for me , letting him gain any more satisfaction from seeing me cry and receiving that dumb grin he had on his face will honestly haunt my sleep for the next two months.

I jump out of my thoughts when his large hands grab my chin and tilt my face towards himself. My nose flares as my blood boils , 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘳 !

"Amberrrrr......" his annoyingly deep sexy voice whispered into my ear.

"What."

"Why so blunt ? Mhmm? Are you annoyed at me...ha."

He harshly let go of my chin not even letting me answer his dumb question .

God if your listening....why me??!

Sins POV

It's been a while since I had a little fun with these gifts .

Earth has REALY boring people normally.

"Don't look at like that. You look like an angry fish." I couldn't help but mock her .

Everything she did amused me like right now , she's piercing holes in my skull and cussing me out in her head .