23- Hide and Seek

T͟H͟E͟ P͟E͟O͟P͟L͟E͟ A͟S͟K͟E͟D͟ A͟N͟D͟ T͟H͟E͟Y͟ S͟H͟A͟L͟L͟ R͟E͟C͟I͟V͟E͟!͟!͟

𒊹︎𒊹︎Sins pov𒊹︎𒊹︎

The air was nun the less more awkward than tense.

After Owen walked out there really was no point for us two to stay.
The chef made her a grilled cheese sandwich which she'd ordered and is now currently eating it sitting cross legged on my bed since Elliot was resting in hers.

" I don't bring people to my room unless it's to fuck them."
I fix my eyes on here waiting for her usual smart remark

But she just looked up , not when making eye contact with me abd went back to eating.

For some reason this annoyed me. I walked up to her and grabbed her chin tilting it up just when she was about to take another bite.

"It's rude to ignore people." I snared

" it's rude to hold someone against there will but here we are." She snapped back .

"Are you seriously mad over that?" I lifted a brow in confusion. I don't know if she knows this but she's already been at my residence for a week.

This place should already be second nature to her. Plus the injection should have stopped her from feeling home sickness . What the fuck is this?

She sighs and pulls my hands of her chin before taking a big bite.
"Fuck off now."

" You're in my room , watch your mouth."
For some reason she's angry but I really cannot understand why!

She rises to her feet , " I would be in your room if your little boyfriend wasn't in my bed!" She huffs at me and walked to the corner on the other side of the room and sits there.

If only they'd told me she was going to be such a pain in the ass before I selected her.
I sigh and sit down on my bed for comfort but find it full of crumbs.
" you could at least ate neatly."

"And you could at least treat me with more respect."

Seriously, why is she so upset?

I roll my eyes and bell the maid to take care of the mess this mouse made.

I walk towards her and squat down to her level.

" Why are you angry at me? Are you jealous I fucked Elliot and not you?"

Her eyes snap up and I see her hand twitch , I smirk, " you would possibly dare to strike out like you did when we first met ."