18 -Juilia?

" fuck."

How could I have forgotten?

Actually... if we think about it fully , it's not my fault

"Amber , Are you aware on what you've just done?"

She wrinkles her eyebrows and lifts one up, her body was rested on the warm floor whilst her head lay on her hand .

She looks up at me standing in front of her for a couple seconds before replying ,        
" I didn't so shit mate, it's YOU who decided to set the house into smithereens . Look at my hands , look at these heat rashes." Her voice was angry and she looked pretty annoyed as she pointed eagerly at her arms .
She rises to her feet ,her eyes looking directly into mine asthough saying
𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗 𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚔.

She flips her hair and struts towards the half conscious Owen.
"Who's the giant?"

"You don't want to know Julia."

"Julia???" She lifted her brows and crossed her arms in front of me .

.......fuck

"Who's Julia. " I dont know if she ment for the question to sound so aggressive but it sure did.

"We were just talking about her."

"Doesn't awnser my question. Who's.  Julia."
Once again the question sounded more of a threat .

Her arms cross whilst her eyes examined me , " Are you jealous?" I reply smugly

That should work. Hopefully she gets embarrassed and just leaves it at that.

" eh? NO. I just wanted to know , but since your avoiding the question I guess that answers it all."

"What the fuck does that even mean???"

"I asked a simple question, your avoiding awnsering it, do the maths."

"You literally just put 5 and 6 together and got 17 ." So if I don't directly answer the question it multiplies in value???

"So who's Julia to you , if not a person of importance."

Women. Do they ever just shut .up.?

"Importance?? WHERE ARE YOU GETTING THIS FUCKERY FROM?!"

"DON'T BLOODY YELL AT ME !"

Now , I'm realy getting pissed off ,

"DONT BLOODU YELL AT ME!" I mock , emphasising on her British accent .

"SO ORIGINAL." She try's to mock my South African accent but fails . Miserably.
This is getting tiresome and childish,
I grab her chin tightly and push her up against the wall , leaning in so that the only thing stopping anything to happen is our noses that are pressing against each other.

I notice  her breath hitch and her breathing lightly out as though to calm herself.

how cute.

My hand squeezes her chin lightly before tilting my head asthough to kiss her , her body stiffens and I can feel her get ready to attack me with the vase on the desk next to us.