Prologue...

Zayn and Harry have been together over the past 5 years.

Dated for 2 years.

Engaged for 2 years.

Married for 1 year.

Now that there married and together they have been feeling lonely not that lonely but they feel like there's missing something interesting to happen.

When they go on a date they both watch a couple sit across from them with a baby boy. They start talking about the baby and that's when the decided that they want to adopt.

They go to an orphanage and find a 3 year old boy named Mathew Mendez. He was a cute little one so they decide to adopt him. This is baby Mathew back ground.

-He's been abused. (Sexually and physically)
- Been thrown around for being little.
- Has nightmares.
- Doesn't speak much, only says things like, eat, food, nap or sleep.
- Never leaves his blanket, without it he won't sleep.

That's mostly it.

How will they cope up with Matt? Will they keep strong? Or give up? Let's find out.

----------------------------------------------------

Authors note: Hope you enjoy. Let you know that each update will be slow. But hopefully I'll be working to put the first chapter. It'll start when there on their date. Well enjoy tell me what you think about the book? I don't know if I wanna do it.