1.

My name is Park Jimin.
I am all alone in the world, left in the dark.
My parents died in an accident and my brother died from cancer.
I had no one except my grandma,but she left me and went to all the angles in heaven.
Where my dear mother and father, my sweet brother and my kind grandpa are.
I wanted to meet them so badly, I miss them every day, so I've tried taking my life away a couple of times,but something always stoped me.
I still don't know what,but I hate it. Besides all of that, I am still in highschool and that's my last year. I don't have many friends only one that I can call my one and only friend.
His name is Junkook. He is sweet, kind, cute and he tries to help me go through my depression.
I guess he is the one that stops me,but I think that's not the right answer.

Now is 8:30p.m.🕣.
Outside is dark and rainy.
..my favorite weather.
A just stared through the window and wondered:
' Is the rain, the tears my parents cry?'
'I don't know but I make them cry.'
' I  am a bad son, I have to punish my self.'

I stood up and went to the bathroom where I had little blades, which I used to punish myself with.
I looked in the mirror and saw a young boy, with dark bags under his eyes, scars on his cheeks.
I looked down at my hands, covered in scars and bruises.
I took the blade and tried to find some space for a new scar,but my hands were already full with no free space.
I cut my index finger on both my hands, I also left a cut on my neck.
The blood was pouring out and I just stared at myself, crying and wondering...
'... why does no one love me...'

I went back in to my room and jumped on my bed.
I started dreaming away,but my phone rang, someone had texted me...