6.

' He left his boyfriend for another guy, but no one knows who the other guy is.'- Jun said.

' He must be really hot, if he left Hoseok for him.'- Jin said.

' Who ever the guy is, he isn't hotter than me.'- Tae laugh and pointed at himself.

' Sure..'- Junkook said through his breath.

' Are you complaining about me,about your man?- Tae asked dramatically.

' Of course not '- Kook said and gave Tae a peck on the lips.

Yeah that was completely normal.
We are in a all boy school, so it's normal to have gay couples and see boys kissing in the bathroom or making out in the halls.
I am trying to proceed myself that I'm not gay, but maybe I am failing.

As I was thinking I must of fallen in my thoughts because Jin was waving his hand in front of my face.

'~ Jimin~, what are you thinking about?'- he asked.

' Hm...oh... nothing.'- I said.

' Come on tell us pretty boy!'- Junkook yelled and all of the attention was on us.
And right then he pulled my hood down and my face was visible for everyone to see.
I got so red and tried to hide myself,but Kook kept yelling.

' Come on, don't be shy, you are so beautiful.'

' kook, please stop. '- I said quietly ready to cry.

' Jimin you can't always hide.'- he said now not that loud.

I got up from our table and run out of the cafeteria, Junkook screaming in the back.

' Jimin, I am sorry.'- he was ready to run after me when Tae said.

' Live him alone for a sec.'

At least that's what I heard while running.
I ran and ran until I got on top of the school and that's the rooftop.
I sat there crying my eyes out.
When someone sat next to me.
I thought it was Kook, so I didn't look at the person.
I realized it wasn't Kook when the person said...