22.

Jimin's pov

" Good morning world."- I said getting out of bed.

" Let's see what should we have for breakfast."- I said to myself while running downstairs.
I looked into the fridge,but there was nothing inside except some bread and milk.

" I guess I have to go to the stor to buy some groceries. Looks like I will be out of breakfast this morning."
I closed the fridge and went upstairs in the bathroom to take a shower.
I was singing my favorite song.
Got me good- by Ciara
I just love that song omg.
I finished the shower, got out, brushed my teeth, combed my hair and went to my room.
I was standing at my dresser for over 20 minutes...
It was already 12 am.
" Come on Jimin, why is it so hard to choose something to wear? It's not like you are going on a date or something."...or I wished it was a date.
" Jimin, shut the fuck up."- I said to myself trying to clear my head out of those thoughts.
In the end I decided to wear black jeans,white nike t-shirt and my favorite nike sneakers.
I got my house keys, wallet and left the house.
I had 15 minutes walk to the cinema,because I didn't leave far.
While I was walking my phone rang.
I got a message.

Yoongi:
Jimin, where are you?
I am already at the cinema.

Jimin:
I am almost there.
5 more minutes.

I wrote and started walking faster.
I walked on fast terms and for 5 minutes I was at the cinema's enters.
But I didn't saw Yoongi.
I looked around and at the reception too.
But I didn't saw him anywhere.

" Boo"- someone said while jumping on my shoulders.

"Aaa"- I screamed in horror.
I turned are to see a laughing Yoongi.

" That's not funny." - I said angrily at him.

" It was hilarious"- he continued laughing.

I just turned around, ready to leave and go home when two hand embraced my waist and pulled me closer to someone's chest. I assumed it was Yoongi's.

" I am sorry, don't be mad at me."-he said in a sad tone, no happiness in it.
I just looked blankly at his hands sorry waist.
I realized we are in the middle of the cinema, so I turned around and said to him.

"The movie will start soon, we will be late."

" Yaeh."-was the only thing he said before grabbing my hand and running into the room where the movie was playing.