8.

I stood up and desided that I had enough fresh air, so I left the rooftop and went back in the cafeteria.
Everyone were already in class I thought of doing the same.
I put my hood up, got my bag and walked through the halls untill I reached my English class.
I knocked on the door.
I heard the teacher say:
' Come in.'
When I got inside I saw her look but she couldn't see mine.

' Oh Park Jimin, why are you late again?'- she asked.

'~ i am sorry.~'- I said quietly.

' Don't be late again, okay?'

' okay.'

I sat on my spot, next to Kook.
He looked sad and worried.

' Chim, I'm sorry...'- he whispered.

' Don't worry.'- I said calmly.

' I didn't mean to hurt you, really.'- he whispered back.

' I believe you.'- I said and we kept quiet until the end of the class.

Next we had p.e. we away have p.e. with some other class, but I never cared enough to remember which class.

' Yo bro, if this time class E plays with only one person I don't know what are we gonna do.'- Gonjin from class told some other boy.

So we are having p.e. with class E. He must be there then.
But I don't know how he looks like.
I need to be careful and not let my guard down.
I entered the salon and look at everyone. I went to Junkook and the other boys.

' Hey Jimin, are you okay?'- Jin asked.

' Yep, I am fine.'- said with a smile.

' You seem in a pretty good mood now, am I right?'- Tae asked.

' Maybe.'- I said and took my hoodie off and I was left in a black T-shirt and my black jeans.
I got my bag and went into the changing to put on see sweatpants. When I was out, everyone was looking at me, I was a little bit confused, so I went to Kook and asked him.

' Kook why is everyone looking at me like that?'

' Because you've never took your hood off and now everyone stares at your beautiful face.'

' Shut up. I am ugly.'- I said.

' Whatever...'- Junkook said knowing it's no use arguing with me.

We made a warm-up and a little work out, but I was already sweaty and so were the other guys.

' Okay Stop, we are playing basketball, two teams from each class!'- the teacher said.

' Line up!'- he screamed.

' Now I am going to choose a random people for each team, I am going to read your name from the school's book and whoever hears his name go at the court, alright.
Now let's start:
Class C:
• Ganjin
• Hoseok
• Junkook
• Jimin
• Deogu
• Hayon
Class E:
• Taehung
• Seokjin
• Namjun
• Ploy
• Jeyong
• Yoongi

' Team up'- the teacher screamed.

When I heard his name I saw I guy running to the court...
OMFG... that's the guy from the rooftop...