Introductions

Hello. Welcome to "In Soft Embraces". I'm glad you'd stopped by to read this, but there is a disclaimer.

This is a Boy x Boy story, so if you're not into that, then you don't have to read it.

But if you do want to read it, then welcome! Come on in!

________________________________

Characters

The artworks below are not mine. Made by very good artists.

Laquan Caelum

Laquan is a very shy and timid person who was not good with socializing with other humans

Laquan is a very shy and timid person who was not good with socializing with other humans. Especially women because he had trust issues with them. He had past relations with other girls that didn't really end well. Therefore, he couldn't trust another girl.

In Laquan's art class, there was a group project where he had to draw a good picture with someone else. However, the teacher wouldn't mind if someone were to do it alone. It would have been great for Laquan since he's great at art and that he would do the project all by himself. Until another person came up to him. This boy was way different than Laquan and he wanted to work with him for the project. While Laquan wanted to disagree with working together, he reluctantly accepted the person's help.

This was Laquan Caelum's awkward first encounter with Cayo Dingo.

__________

Cayo Dingo

Cayo is a very cheerful person

Cayo is a very cheerful person. He never had a single negative emotion inside of him. He had a very bubbly personality. He's also very childish too. Most women find him very weird but he never cared about being judged by them. However the guys find Cayo really fun to hangout with, even to those who are feeling down. That made Cayo very excited with joy. Cayo is the kind of person that would make any guy's day, except for the girls since they find him strange. Cayo was the man of happiness.

Since school started, Cayo took art class. During class, Cayo couldn't help but get a strange feeling after looking at a shy boy who was wearing a hoodie. Cayo seemed really interested in the boy. However he was too shy to make friends with the boy for whatever reason. Until then, a project was announced. The project was to group up with a partner and make a good picture. Cayo took that as an advantage and mustered up his courage to finally talk to the secluded boy.

This project was the key for Cayo Dingo to finally meet the mysterious Laquan Caelum.