Into you - Part. 2

Daniel slowly opened his eyes, witnessing a ray of sunlight. Daniel lightly twisted his body to the other side to avoid direct contact with the sun, as he confronted another sunshine, Jihoon. He slightly chuckled at Jihoon's cute face as he cutely scrunched his round nose. He lifted his arms and laid on top of his boyfriend's hair and stroked lightly, not waking him up. He still couldn't believe that Jihoon liked him back and what happened last night. He felt like he was in heaven. He carefully kissed Jihoon's forehead and was about to get up to wash when a pair of arm stopped him from getting up. It was Jihoon.

"Ahh~ Hyung, don't leave me~"

Jihoon spoke with a sleepy tone, trying his best to not let Daniel go. Daniel just couldn't resist Jihoon's cuteness so he decided to stay with him and rest for a few minutes. But at the same time, he was concerned as the survival show was still ongoing. He wanted to debut with Jihoon but sadly, reality hit him. Jihoon was one of the trainees that usually ranked3rd or even higher. Daniel was just a typical trainee that usually just passed the prerequisite that usually doesn't get eliminated easily. He thought his rank was dangerous and that he needed to work harder to make sure that he gets into the debut team with Jihoon. 

It was the last day of the survival show. All remaining 20 trainees work so hard to perform their best for their fans. Now they were standing on the stage, performing their choreography. Fortunately, Daniel and Jihoon were in the same team, performing "Hands on me". Bae Jinyoung, a handsome trainee, one year younger than Jihoon became the centre. Jihoon and Jinyoung became a close friend since they were in the same roommates at the start of the survival show. Jihoon was in the B team and Jinyoung in the D team. During the start of the survival show, A team and C team shared a room and B team and D team shared the rooms together. Jinyoung learnt a lot of things from Jihoon from singing, rapping, dancing and also a little bit of beatbox. That's when Jinyoung started admiring Jihoon. Jihoon was the first trainee that actually helped Jinhyung go through his sufferings and all the pressures he'd received during the survival show. He started respecting and take a glance at Jihoon more and more. As days passed, they kind of drifted apart due to setting in the different teams. Even though they couldn't see each other often, they still texted each other and finally, they met up in the final performance team. Jinyoung was so happy, so was Jihoon too. What Jihoon didn't know was that Daniel was jealous the whole time. As Jihoon and Jinyoung got into the same team, they started hanging out more and more. Jihoon was unaware of his boyfriend's jealousy, however, Jinyoung figured out all the stars we were receiving from Daniel for the past few days. He slightly laughed at how he could take Jihoon away from other trainees who also admire Jihoon. Jinyoung lightly smirked at Daniel and got back with Jihoon to practice. Daniel felt goosebumps around his body at Jinyoung's smirk and he thought this wasn't right. He needed to bring Jihoon back from Jinyoung as his jealousy grew more and more.

Jinyoung's POV

Yes, I like Jihoon hyung. At first, I tried to deny my feeling towards him but as time went, I knew my true feelings for him, that I actually liked him. That day when Jihoon hyung was dancing to "Na ya na" as he winked, really fluttered my heart, creating a sensational feeling in my heart. Whenever he winked as a joke, butterflies wandered around my stomach and since then,  couldn't stop showing my affection towards him. I've also realised a lot of trainees like him. For example, Lai Guanlin, a Chinese trainee, Lee Dahwi, the centre of our national song, and especially, Kang Daniel. I could sense that Kang Daniel had a huge crush on Jihoon Hyung. Whenever I got close with him, he kept glaring at me as if I was doing something wrong. And, I knew that he was deeply jealous of me. I purposely made a lot of skinship with Jihoon hyung, for example, stroking his fluffy hair, poking his chubby little cheeks and sometimes, giving him a short peck. I saw a lot of guys glaring at me but I enjoyed it, especially when Kang Daniel shot a ray of laser towards us. I was so into Jihoon hyung. I wish I could debut with him but to do that I needed to improve my ranking as I was in rank 12th. Luckily, I was the centre for "Hands on me" so I thought I still have a high chance to debut with Jihoon. 

No one's POV

All the performances were presented and now it was time for the final elimination and voting time. All the trainees were sitting down nervously, some praying and some just sat there, already knew that they would probably get eliminated. The representative BoA was calling out the names of the debut members. The group name was called Wanna One. The group name got a meaning of "wanna become one" and it came from the English pronunciation of 101: "One O One". It was the most meaningful group name the trainees would receive.

"The 10th trainee that would debut as Wanna One is, C9 Entertainment, Bae Jinyoung!"

The representative announced. Everyone cheered including Jihoon. However, Daniel was not as happy as others as Jinyoung was his rival. BoA told Jihoon and Daniel to stand up on the stage as it was time to determine the 1st and 2nd. To be honest, Daniel didn't mind if he came 2nd as long as he could debut with Jihoon. 

"The 1st is MMO Entertainment, Kang Daniel and the 2nd is Maroo Entertainment, Park Jihoon!" The representative exclaimed. All the fans, trainees and trainees cheered and congratulated the two. They slowly walked to their chair, feeling so happy and excited to debut with one another. Daniel sat on the top of the seat, triumphantly, inhaling and exhaling slowly. As Jihoon was about to sit, someone grabbed his thin wrist that made him turn around. 

"Lai Guanlin!"

Jihoon exclaimed.

"Hyung!!! Congratulations! I can't believe that I'm debuting with you!!"

Lai Guanlin exclaimed even louder. Jihoon chuckled cutely. He was also glad that he could debut with one of his favourite dongsaeng as well. Lai Guanlin was a trainee in D team that helped Jihoon go through hard times. When Jihoonwas pressured with all the popularities due to his signature pose "jeojang" and his breathtaking wink,  he gained a lot of popularities in a short period of time. Whenever Jihoon was worried or pressured, Guanlin always comforted or stayed next to Jihoon. Jihoon started feeling secure whenever Guanlin was next to him. That's when Guanline became his favourite dongsaeng.

"Jihoon hyung, don't forget our promise before you go!"

Guanline twisted his arms, pouting.

"Oh, right now?"

Jihoon scratched his forehead, looking worried.

"Yes! You've promised me that if I get into the debut group, you would give me a kiss on the cheek!"

Guanlin cheerfully spoke, and widely smiled when Jihoon slowly approached him, ready to give a peck on the cheek. Jihoon tiptoed to reach Guanlin's tall cheek and gave a quick short peck on his cheeks and ran away to his seat. Guanlin cheekily chuckled and patted Jihoon's butt lightly and went back to his seat as well. And what these two didn't notice was that it was all filmed and that Jinyoung and Daniel were glaring that these two...