Kang Jihoon? - Part. 8

Jihoon's POV

Daniel hyung and I officially married in America and decided to live there after living our lives as a kpop idol. We moved to America when Daniel hyung became thirty years old. He said he couldn't wait to marry me. He's so cute sometimes. After owning our own house, we adopted a cute little baby boy and a baby girl. Their names are Kang Taehyun and Knag Mina and I'm officially Kang Jihoon. I smiled goofily at the thought of being part of the Kang family when my lovely children ran up to me and hugged me tightly.

"Daddy! Look! Why is our mommy smiling weirdly?"

Mina exclaimed cutely. I couldn't hold but to laugh. Then hyung came. 

"Mina, how could you say that laugh is weird? It's the most beautiful laughter I've ever witnessed from any other human being!"

Daniel hyung screamed which made Mina and Taehyun run away from us.

"Hyung! You scared them!"

Daniel hyung just laughed it off and carried me in a bridal style. He kissed me on the cheeks and brought me to our room. 

"I still can believe you're my wife, Kang Jihoon!"

Daniel hyung spoke while kissing every part of my face.

"Hahaha stop~ It tickles!" 

We started making out in the bed as if we owned the bed. Well, technically, we did. Daniel hyung's hand went inside my shirt and started caressing my stomach. My hands snaked up to the back of his head, stroking his soft hair nicely. He started taking my clothes off and I did that for him as well.

"We haven't done this in a while, right? I miss doing it with you Jihoon."

I just couldn't do anything but to blush madly. I quickly covered my face when he stopped.

"I want to see your beautiful face, Jihoon."

He just made me blush more. I just gave in and let my hands drop. He went down my body and started unbuckling my pants. I told him to stop since there's kids outside but he didn't listen to me. So we ended up being caught by our own children. 

"Mina! Look! Daddy and mommy are naked!"

Taehyun screamed which made Mina scurry towards our bedroom.

"Oppa! You're right! What are you doing daddy and mommy?"

I just kept quiet because I couldn't just say that we were about to have sex when Daniel hyung spoke. 

"Daddy and mommy were making love with each other called se-"

I hurriedly covered hyung's mouth and asked them to close the door and play outside for five minutes and that I would play hide and seek with them. They happily cheered and closed the door and ran away to hide. I glared at hyung who was thoughtlessly patting my hair. 

"You've done a great job, hyung."

I spoke madly to scare him which didn't work at all. He just continued to swipe my thighs and tummy. I quickly wore my clothes and ran away to find my kids. Daniel hyung just sat there, dumbfounded.

I slowly looked around the house to find my kids when I heard a doorbell ringing. I went up to the speaker and spoke.

"Who is it?"

"It's us, hyung! Open the door!"

My smile grew widely when I've realised that it was Wanna One members. I hurriedly opened the doors to get attacked by thousands of hugs.

"I missed you hyung so much!"
"I missed you too, Guanlin!"

Guanlin ended up dating with Minhyun hyung. They said they would get married soon when Guanlin finishes his drama schedule in China. Jinyoung and Daehwi are also dating with each other when Daehwi asked Jinyoung out. That was so cute. And Seongwoo was asked out by an actress called Kim Hyang Gi who has filmed a drama with Seongwoo. They all came from Korea to America to visit us.

"Where's Daniel hyung and your cute little kids?"

As soon as Daehwi asked, Taehyun and Mina ran towards Daehwi and hugged him.

"Uncle Daehwi!"

Aww, they're so cute. Taehyun and Mina usually face-timed Wanna One members and they got along pretty quickly. Daehwi was the first one to get close with Taehyun and Mina. I could tell that Daehwi loves children. 

We all sat outside for a party. Unfortunately, not all Wanna One members could come today because they were at the military. 

"I really miss Jisung hyung, Seongwoon hyung and Woojin!" I exclaimed. I was so drunk that time that I was blurting out random words, crying. 

"Me too, Jihoon! At least I have you though, my wifey~"

Daniel hyung flirted which made other members go crazy and made a disgusting face. Members decided to have a sleepover for today and head back to Korea tomorrow for their upcoming schedule. I was still sad that they were leaving so early but I didn't want to show that part of myself and just enjoyed the moment right now.

I woke up feeling dizzy. Last night was the first time I drank so much wine. I sat up feeling like I had to throw up when someone fastly pulled me down. It was obviously Daniel hyung. 

"Just sleep more, Jihoon."

"I can't, I'm about to throw up!"

I exclaimed. There was a minute of silent when hyung suddenly left his hand on my tummy and started making a circle around it. 

"It will make you feel better, don't worry and just stay calm."

He assured me by patting my head. I looked at his sleepy face. I still couldn't believe that I married to this handsome puppy faced man who were the most popular member of Wanna One. I gently caressed his soft cheeks. His cheeks were as soft as Taehyun and Mina's. Now I miss the. I'm glad that I left the two at a baby care centre. Otherwise, they would have to witness a mess last night.  He slowly opened his eyes. His eyes were so beautiful. His eyes contained a portrait of my face that met mine. I remember every time he said my eyes were like a star of the universe. When our eyes met, he reassured me with a bright smile. I smiled back and went back to sleep, peacefully, next to my dearest, husband, Kang Daniel.