Nothing without you - Part. 7

Wanna One members all gathered up to listen to the director what scenes they have to film for the music video. First, it was an individual scene then a group scene. Jihoon was in a bathtub full of doughnuts and Jinyoung was supposed to feed him. While they were doing some rehearsals before actually filming, Jiinyoung and Jihoon were eating the doughnuts and joking around. Other members just looked at them, sighing how silly they were. Members who had a crush on Jihoon just envied Jinyoung because they wanted to have a scene with Jihoon. Now it was time to film for real. Jinyoung was feeding Jihoon doughnuts and Jihoon bites it cutely. Members awed at Jihoon's cuteness, even Jinyoung couldn't resist his cuteness as well which made him ruffle Jihoon's head. The director thought it was a nice scene to put in the video so he was pretty satisfied with Jinyoung and Jihoon's acting. 

During the break time, Jihoon wanted to ask what Seongwoo said in the van so he called Seongwoo, however, Seongwoo wanted to talk with Jihoon privately. But what they didn't recognise it that Daniel and Minhyun were following them along. Seongwoo took Jihoon behind the building so no one could listen. Jihoon thought it was something serious so he was pretty anxious. 

Seongwoo's POV

I wanted to talk to Jihoon at somewhere where no one could hear us so I took him behind the building. At first, I wanted to take him inside the bush but he seemed scared and I didn't want to scare him as well. I made sure that no one followed us. We both leaned on the walls and Jihoon looked at me. His eyes were mesmerising. Like Daniel said before in a radio show once, his eyes contained universe full of sparkly stars that I could admire for eternity. Without a doubt, I started the conversation.

"So, Jihoon, what do you think about me?"

I asked him but he looked confused. I just chuckled at how he always scratches his head whenever he's confused. He began to open his mouth to talk. 

"I think you are a kind person that also has a handsome face! You're also good at dancing, singing and also rapping!"

Jihoon exclaimed. I smiled widely on how Jihoon thought of me. 

"I was saying that I really like you and if you want to become my boyfriend."

I spoke looking straight into Jihoon's wide eyes. He looked shocked as I expected and he covered his mouth with both his palms. 

"Umm... I..."
I softly pushed him against to wall and grabbed his chin and spoke again. 

"What's your answer, Jihoon?"

I could see that he was blushing madly. His cheeks turned into crimson red and his eyelashes were flapping so hard. Then I heard a voice. Not from Jihoon but from someone else.

"Don't you think that's enough, Seongwoo?"

I turned my head towards the east to face two members that I didn't expect to see. Minhyun and Daniel. 

"What are you doing here?"

Minhyun asked. I just said that we were having a conversation. I saw Daniel scoffing. I was dumbfounded how they acted towards me just because I was having a conversation with him. Perhaps, they like Jihoon?

Jihoon, come here."

Daniel ordered. Jihoon submissively obeys, trying to escape my hold. I couldn't do anything but to let him go to someone else other than me, again. I sat on the ground, feeling depressed, watching the threes waling back to the building. Then I saw Jihoon. He looked at me as well but soon was forced to not look back at me by Daniel. What is going on between them? It's not like Daniel is Jihoon's boyfriend! I scoffed loudly and was pissed so bad. However, as I said, I couldn't do anything but to just sigh and go on with my life.

No one's POV

The music video was released and Wanna One's popularity became massive and extraordinary. They've been continuing its popularity until they disbanded. On the last concert, everyone was crying and tearing up. Members bowed and promised to live a happy life and come back as soon as possible. The fans cried as well. They all sang a song for the members and ended the concert.

After the last concert, Daniel and Jihoon were outside, wiping their tears. Daniel looked at Jihoon and Jihoon looked at Daniel. They gave each other one last kiss and smiled. 

"Promise me, if we meet each other again in any show, we have to marry each other, okay?"

"Hyung! We're too young though!"

Jihoon chuckled lightly. Daniel kissed Jihoon's forehead and shaken head and said to promise him, showing his pinky finger. Jihoon locked his pinky finger with Daniel and said that he promise. 

It's been almost 2 years since Wanna One disbanded. Each member was busy living their lives. Some members went to the military, some members formed another boy group and some debuted as a solo artist. Jihoon debuted as a solo artist under Maroo entertainment. He regained popularity as a solo artist and even won a reward as well. Now he was preparing for a comeback with a song "360". He was one the stage rehearsing when he saw a familiar figure sitting on one of the chairs. He couldn't see who it was so after the rehearsal he quickly went up the stairs to see who it was. He dropped his mic when he saw who it was. It was his one and only boyfriend, Kang Daniel. They both hugged each other in happiness and let out a joyful tear. Jihoon felt like it was magic. He missed Daniel so much. After he heard that Daniel was going to the military, he couldn't see his handsome face for two years. He was now enchanted with Daniel's love. 

"I missed you so much, hyung!"

Jihoon exclaimed with a tear.

"I missed you more, my boyfriend."

Daniel replied while hugging Jihoon tightly.

"Don't forget the promise, Jihoon."

Daniel smirked. Jihoon scratched his head when Daniel went on his knees and opened a small box.

"Would you marry me, Jihoon?"

Jihoon now remembered the unforgetful promise. When they meet on stage one day, they would get married. Jihoon looked at Daniel with a teary eye once again. Daniel asked Jihoon once again.

"Would you marry me, Jihoon?"

"Yes!"