Love square - Part. 4

Daniel was shocked when both Guanlin and Jinyoung announced that they both got a kiss from Jihoon, his boyfriend. He just couldn't understand why Jihoon just randomly gives kisses to other boys when he already has a boyfriend. So he decided to confront Jihoon with Guanlin and Jinyoung.

Jihoon's POV

I saw Daniel hyung, Guanlin and Jinyoung coming out of the bathroom at the same time. I founded it odd of them doing that but I just shrugged my shoulder and decided to do my skincare routine when Daniel hyung suddenly spoke.

"Jihoon, I want to ask you something and I want you to reply to me honestly."

Daniel hyung spoke and it sort of gave me goosebumps because I've never seen Daniel hyung being so serious and intimidating in front of me. I nodded instead of replying to him because I froze and couldn't move my own body.

"Do you usually give kisses to any boys or to certain boys?"

Daniel hyung asked which made me confused. Then I've realised that for the past few weeks, I've been giving out short pecks to some trainees to cheer them up because I saw them getting worried if they might get eliminated or not. I thought I was doing the right thing since our family does it all the time but I guess I was wrong. I knew I was in great trouble since I was dating Daniel hyung. But I couldn't help it but to give skinship to other people because I grew up like this, treated like a princess and love overflowed. 

"Daniel hyung, I'm sorry, I usually give affection to people because our family normally do this and I got used to it, I'm sorry."

I spoke nervously, trying to avoid Daniel hyung's eye contact. Daniel hyung was staring at me, but I was trying to ignore it when suddenly Jinyoung bulged in and spoke. 

"Daniel hyung, why do you have to be so mean to Jihoon hyung? Are you his parents or what?"

I stared at Jinyoung in shock. I didn't expect Jinyoung to worry about me so much. I felt relieved. 

"Even though I'm not Jihoon's parent, I'm his boyfriend."

I was shocked when Daniel hyung revealed that we were dating. I could see that Guanlin and Jinyoung opened their mouth in ajar. Of course, it was a piece of shocking news that no one expected. A kpop idol dating in the same group, what a kdrama. Jinyoung just stood there, saying nothing but keep opening his mouth when Guanlin spoke.

"I don't care if you are dating with Jihoon hyung because one day, I will steal him from you."

I was surprised when Guanlin said such thing because not only I didn't expect that but people in the room didn't expect that as well. Guanlin came close to me and opened his mouth, while I could see him slightly smirk.

"Just wait for a little but hyung, I will make you mine, forever and ever."

His words made me have goosebumps but what I could do was to just stare at him frozen. Jinyoung also came up to me and said the same thing. I was now confused. I didn't know what to do. They are all treating me so well and I appreciate it, but Daniel hyung is my boyfriend. I wish I could just let my feelings go away and talk with someone. I went outside the dorm and kept walking until I found a small playground. No one was there so I decided to sit on the swing and just have a thought to myself when I heard someone calling my name.

"Jihoon? What are you doing here, alone?"

It was MInhyun hyung. I first met him in the survival show, Produce 101. He had a beautiful and handsome face that I've always admired. I even picked him as the most handsome trainee during the show. He was just my role model. Not only he was handsome, but he was also kind and generous. He was never fake but genuine, he never failed to disappoint the trainers with his amazing voice and his dancing skills and he was just perfect. But what brings him to this playground alone?

Minhyun's POV

As I was getting out of the dorm to get some foods from the convenience store, I saw a young boy sitting on the swing with a blank face. When I got closer, I found that the young boy was Jihoon looking worried and sad. Soon, he released a heavy sigh. I knew something was wrong with him because he's always bright and happy around everyone. I knew something was bothering him so I called him to relieve his stress. 

"Jihoon? What are you doing here, alone?"

I called him. He looked at me, shocked, pretty didn't know I would be here. I could see some tears rolling down his eyes but I was trying to ignore it since I didn't want to make him cry more.

"Are you okay, Jihoon? What made you come here alone?"

I asked him, waiting for his reply.

"I guess I'm just going through a lot of things, I'm okay hyung, thanks for asking."

He replied. But I knew he wasn't okay. I convinced him If he could tell me what's wrong. At first, he declined my request since he didn't want to burden me but soon, he started letting his sufferings out. I was surprised when I heard what was happening to him. I mean, I knew a lot of of people like him but I didn't expect members to have a crush on him and plus, he's already dating with Daniel since the survival show. I asked him if he still wants to continue his relationship with Daniel. To be honest, I didn't want him to because I liked JIhoon as much as others do. He said he loves Daniel but he doesn't know if it was the right thing to do. I just ensured him to stay calm since he was in the urge to cry. I patted his head and hugged tightly. I felt my shoulder getting wet as Jihoon was crying. I didn't want Jihoon to be sad because of the boys. The thought made me angry but now, I was focused on assuring Jihoon.

Daniel's POV

Jihoon went out of the dorm. I decided to follow him since I thought it was all my fault of letting Jihoon be sad as I was his eyes getting teary. I didn't want him to be sad because of me. I went out to find Jihoon when I saw someone hugging Jihoon tightly in the playground. I came closer to both to see who was hugging. My anger grew when I saw who it was. It was Minhyun hyung.