Finally

Your POV

You kiss Felix passionately. Felix kisses back, but he's just making out with you. You push him down so he's lying on the bed. You take off his pants and grind him. He wimpers. You feel it. He's hard. Since you were still in your uniform, you take off your panties and Felix's boxers. Your excitement shows. "Never thought I'd say this but, I kinda miss this." you say as your hand caresses his member slowly. Felix whimpers and squirms. You lower yourself onto him and that's when Sexual Felix came back. Within a second of you inserting his member in you, that smirk got whipped out. He flips you over and starts thrusting. You moan like crazy. Skin slapping, smell of sex fills the room, moaning, whimpering, you name it. As Felix continued to pound into you, he hits your g-spot. "F-felix!" you scream. Felix smirk gets bigger. "You like it there?" he asks. You nod and he throws your leg over his shoulder so he can go deeper.

"F-Felix~"

"O-Oh yes~ r-right th-there~"

Felix's thrusts get sloppier. You can tell he's close. He looks at you for permission. You nod and he releases his seed into you. He pulls out. "Y/n? I broke up with Jaehee today... after what happened." he said, smiling instead of smirking. You smile and nod. You kiss Felix and he kisses back. You make out for a minute or 2 until your phone rings. 

Bear Brother (16) missed calls

You panic. Felix see's and tells you to calm down. "Its fine. Just text him." 

You nod and text Woojin.

Bear Brother 🐻(is that a bear? idek)

W: where are you?!?!?!!?
Y/N: with Felix. I made him normal again!

W: how?!?!?!?

Y/N: 😉🤫

W: Y/N!!!!!

Felix chuckles. "Woojin seems annoyed." he laughs. You smile. "As long as you stay as Sexual Felix Lee, I'll always love you." 

Felix smiles. "So you do love me?"

"From day 1." (is this too fluff like?)

Felix smiles and kisses you. You look into his eyes deeply, he looks deeply into yours.

"Now Y/n? Do me a favour."

"Mmm?"

"Dont let another guy touch you."

You nod and fall asleep in Felix's arms.

A/N

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH 

Who's read my han jisung x reader insert? is it good?