[Dec. 14- Sweaters]

"

I won't even stay awake

To hear those magic reindeer click"

[ § ]

J

ohn laid on the couch, raising his eyebrow when Jaren gave him a little box, grinning from ear to ear. "Should I be worried?" He asked, glancing at the box in his hands worriedly.

"Naaaaaah." Jaren said, his grin widening. "I just thought I'd give you this."

John raised his eyebrow but said nothing. He slowly opened the box to see a sticky note inside and a blue Christmas sweater. He picked up the yellow sticky note and read it.

Hey, so I saw this while online shopping in Walmart like in November and I had to buy it for you. I was gonna buy it later, but im glad i bought it then because it was executed from the website. Enjoy!!
-J

John placed the sticky note beside him and pulled the sweater up, letting the design show. When John finally processed the design, he started to laugh uncontrollably.

It was the snorting santa blue sweater Walmart removed from their store.

"Oh my god!" He said, wiping the tears that were forming in his eyes. His stomach hurt and his face was sore from laughing. "This is amazing! I'm wearing it when the misfits are coming over!"

Jaren grinned. "Great." He grinned. "Also, they messaged me saying they're coming the twenty-first, not the twenty-second."

The American laughed. "Okay, but what sweater are you gonna wear?"

"Oh, you know." The younger male grinned. "Just my two reindeers fucking sweater." He said, nonchalantly.

John started laughing once more. Because of all the laughing, Octavia came trotting towards the two men. Jaren grinned as Octavia cocked her head to the side.

"Oh my god, Jaren!" Said John, after five minutes of non-stop laughing. "I love you so fucking much, you have no idea!"

"Aww, I love you too." He said, grinning from ear to ear.

[ § ]