Isabelle

I woke with a jolt next to a little girl that looked slightly familiar, but other than that I did not have any memory of her. I did not have any memories.

Once I became fully awake I realized that I am on, what seemed to be, an abandoned island with a girl I did not know and with no memories. The realization of this caused me to go into a panic attack that ended up waking the girl. She woke with a scream.

"Where am I!" she yelled. She looked over at me and scooted away from me in fear. "Hey, hey, it's okay don't be afraid I won't hurt you," I said as I slowly inched toward her as to not to spook her. "No go away I do not know who you are!" she screamed at me in fright.

"Hey, calm down I would not hurt you," I told her. She looked at me still shaking in fear, but she did start to calm herself down. "What is your name?" I asked her quietly so as not to fright her. She looked at me with confusion at first, then she lit up and shouted "Isabelle." It was now my turn to look confused.

"Is that your name?" I asked. She simply nodded her head. She then asked me if I knew where we were. "No, I have no idea where we are," I answered back.

I started to look around the mysteries island for the first time. The trees are tall and had giant trunks. There where multiple flowers of all different colors scattered all over the ground of the island. I looked to my right for the first since we had gotten here and noticed that further down the island along the shore was an outline of something.

I turned to Isabelle and asked her if she wanted to go see what the outline was off with me. She said no at first then realized that she would be alone if she stayed. We started walking toward it when we saw someone walking out of the forest towards the outline. I grabbed Isabelle's arm and ran toward the forest to hide. The person heard us running looked to where we had been. We jumped behind a tree and sat down breathing heavily. Isabelle turned to me and asked: "Do you know who that was?" "No." I breathed out. I turned to look through the bush that was next to the tree and spotted the man that walked to the outline. The outline I realized was a boat. The man that had almost seen us turn and yelled out to a man, that was short and wearing a blue and white striped shirt, to hurry up and to not forget the treasure they stole.

I turn to tell Isabelle that we need to get out of here. She was walking towards the boat. "Isabelle!" I shout, then whispered please stop to myself. She turned to look at me when the man starts to walk up from behind her when I shouted: "Run!" Isabelle dashed towards where we were hiding, but she wasn't fast enough. The man grabbed her arm and dragged her onto the boat. I jump out from the hiding spot and sprinted down to the boat (which had taken off) and jumped grabbing on to the back of the boat. I pulled myself up on to the boat. I was so scared. In seconds I was surrounded.

The second that I stepped onto the ship a total of five of the ugliest men i had ever seen surrounded me.

"Who are you?" the man with a peg leg asked.

"Where is she?" I yelled at him.

"Where is who? The little girl?" the man with gross teeth laughed.

"Yes! Give her back to me you had no right to take her!" I shouted.

"Captain!" shouted the man in the striped shirt. The man that saw us walked on to the deck.

"What Smee?" He yelled.

"This person is here for the girl. What do we do with her?" asked Smee

"Throw her off the deck." Laughed the Captain.

"No, please just let me have Isabelle back!" I yelled.

"And who might this Isabelle be?" asked the Captain.