Reunion

As I am running on the dock by the boat I see Isabelle run into a man's outstretched arms. It must be my dad, Tink is twinking and Peter pushes me towards the man. I rush into his arms and look into his eyes, this is the same dad I thought about those lonely nights on the ship. My memories are there they just need to be real again.

Things are flying all around us, someone runs by and stops and hugs us. Is that our brother we both say at the same time. My dad is moving us off the docks to safety, Peter and Tink are with us. I tell my dad about the lost boys that we found that Hook captured us.

"Please do not let them get hurt", I beg him?

He runs to the docks telling the men to look out for young men, boys on Hooks ship, they were being held captive.

As the sun comes up, all the pirates have been captured. There were over one hundred of them. They had all come to buy Peter Pan from Hook.

Peter flew over them saying, "It does not pay to be bad, look at the trouble you are in now".

All the pirates just groaned.

Then we saw him, Hook. He was being led away, that was the last time Isabelle and I saw him.

My sister and I still do not have any memories from before. We have to tell our dad, but how. He is coming for us now. We know it is our dad because Tink told us, and all these people were hugging him and us telling us they were glad we are back safely.

Isabelle and I start to cry, our dad just looks at us.

"Dad we have no memories of you, we know you are our dad we just don't remember".

We tell him about the beginning of all this, Waking on the beach with no memories, not even of each other. Of Hook taking Isabelle, Peter and the lost boys trying to help me find her. Getting stuck on a ship in a little room for days. Then finding out by a poster that we are sisters and Tink showing us that you are our dad. Our dad says let's go home, maybe that will help the memories. We meet Tom Junior first because he was at the docks.

"Dad, wait, what about the lost boys", I ask.

"The Homeland will take care of them, many are being taken home by the men that helped with your rescue", dad says.

"Can Peter and Tinkerbell come with us for a while", I ask?

"Sure, but I think they need to find get back, he says.

"Why", I ask.

"They have a job to do," he says looking at Peter and Tink. 

"Can I have a moment alone with Peter please? I ask my, now, family

"Sure take as much time as you need sweetpea."

"Thanks, Dad," I say smiling. 

Peter and I walk to a hill and sit down. 

I started the conversation by asking Peter what his job is and why he has to leave.

"My job is showing people the magic in their lives they are struggling to notice," he tells me.

"Can you at least stay for a while?" I ask hopefully.

"I'm afraid not I just got my next job," he tells me solemnly. 

"Wait, does that mean that all this was a job for you?" I ask offensively. 

"Yes and no," he answers unsure. 

"Explain."

"It was originally, but then Hook intervened and captured you and your sister. We then had to get you out but it ended in a way that is good for all of us," he explains.

"What about you and Tink the Lost boys are staying here and finding families," I ask.

"I know and they are better off here. Tink and I still have things we need to do. After I'll be back. Maybe stay who knows," he says smiling.

"That would be nice. I might miss you too much if you didn't come back," I say blushing.

"Well then maybe I should give you something to remember me by," he says while leaning in. 

"Maybe you should," I say while glancing from his eyes to his lips. 

He then pulls me close and our lips collide. It feels unreal and perfect. 

We pull away and he looks me in the eyes with happiness. We then here Tink frantically buzzing around in search of Peter.

"That's my cue," he says sighing.

"Okay," I say sadly. 

"Hey, I'll be back I promise." He then gives me one last kiss and flys off to find Tink and head home.

I then go find my family. Once I find Isabelle she asks what that was all about while winking. I tell her it was nothing while blushing. We then find dad and head home to our memories unknown.