Nicole

It has been an amazing evening, Kathy and Francesca are already making plans of my baby shower. Im not even showing and they are already making plans on the arrival of the baby. I giggle walking back to my room, Dante did warn me about them being overprotective mothers to me, I just didn't expect it so quick. It feels nice to have mother figures who see me and care about me.

A smile is plastered on my face as I approach my room, being away from Dante has been becoming a little bit hard, the moment he leaves my side, I instantly miss him. I guess I'm addicted to him at this point. I walk in the dark room, only the moonlight shining in. I see Dantes' back by the window starring out, "Dante" he turns slightly and turns back. I could see his shoulders visibly tensing.

Somethings wrong, I can feel it. I walk up to him and holding his broad shoulders. I rest my forehead on his back, sighing. "Whats wrong love?" my voice ever so gentle. He turns around and I stare at his frowning face, "did someone upset you? D-Did I upset you?" He holds my face with his rough hands and kisses me. I melt into the kiss as always, my fists clutching his black shirt. This was no normal kiss, It felt like he needed it.

His hands roam my body until they settle on my butt. Needing to catch my breath I pull back while he kisses my jaw and my neck. "D-Dante stop" he immediately stops and sighs. "What's wrong?" He lifts me and I wrap my legs around his torso. He walks to our bed and sits and I straddle me. "You can tell me, I can handle it" I say as gently as I can , soothing his left cheek as he leans towards my hand.

"We found her" I nod encouraging him to continue "she is in a private island in Hawaii" I smile "that's good news, why are you upset" I sighs not looking at me "because you might hate me, a-and I'm not ready to lose you" He looks conflicted and just plain scared. I never thought I'd see a day where Dante would be scared at all. This must be hard for him, but what would be so bad that he would think I'd leave him. "You know I can't leave you Dante, you are the love of my life. Even if I would be mad at you, I can never leave you"

I peck his lips "what ever it is, we will work it out. I promise you" He kisses me with so much passion, trying to show me how much I mean to him. I smile into the kiss, knowing the love I have for this man can conquer whatever wrong he does. But he doesn't have to know that.

He connects our forwards, his eyes closed "just please don't hate me for this" I nod kissing him as if to reassure him that everything will be okay. "I won't" I mumble looking at him. He sighs and looks at me. "Your grandmother surname is Ross, has your mother ever told you about her surname?" I shake my head no, slightly confused. He pecks my lips.

"The surname Ross was big in America back in the day, they were known as the American Mafia" I gasp "American Mafia?" He nods "your grandfather was Patrick Ross, one of the most ruthless men in America, the difference between his Mafia and mine was Human Trafficking." He holds me tighter. "Your Grandmother was married to him and had your mother of course, making her the princess Mafia"

I keep quiet and just listen to him, taking it all in. "Since your mother is no longer living, you Gattino are the next in line. You are the American Mafia Donna" I get off his lap and shake my head "I can't be that" he holds my hand. "I'm not done babygirl" "wait how do you get in to this? are we forbidden to be together or something?" I say feeling myself starting to panic and hyperventilating. He quickly puts me in his lap again and kisses my neck quickly calming me down.

"No one can take you away from me, Gattino don't panic" I take deep breaths trying to breathe normally. "Then what is it?" He sighs "my family....my grandfather, he killed yours" I stare at him "w-why?" "My father said it was for power and territory, he wanted the American Mafia" Fresh tears fall down my face. "That's why Grandmother is hiding? She is hiding from your family?" I remove myself from him.

A sob comes out of me "and I fell inlove with the enemy, she will hate me Dante!" He quickly goes to hold me again and I try to get out of his hold. "Nicole, please... let me hold you" I cry and let go "she will hate me, I betrayed her already, she will hate me" he holds me tighter "We didn't know, and even if I did know, I wouldn't change anything Nicole. You are mine, my love, my Donna, my Queen."

I look up at him, "We are in this together, okay?" He says soothingly, I nod. "There is still so much we don't know, her coming here will tell us all we need to know" I nod again, placing my head on his chest. "It wasn't your fault, it was your grandfather's doing." I sigh "I will not leave you for another's doings, I wouldn't know all of this if it weren't for you." I look up at him "It hurts me that you would think I could just let you go so easily, when I said I was in this, it means Im in this for life. This is one of the things we will face as a couple, it does not mean we just give up. We will find out why your grandfather killed mine and we will move on from there" he slightly smiles and me and kisses my nose.

"I'm sorry for doubting you Gattino, for doubting our love" I nod "its okay, when will she be here?" He sighs "in the next two days" I nod "I'm tired" he kisses me and lifts me up as I wrap my legs around him. He takes me to the bathroom and puts me down. I stand on the spot and watch him fill the bathtub and puts my favorite bath salt and bubbles. I smile and just admire him. He turns and starts taking off my clothes, when I'm bare he smiles and leads me to the bathtub.

"I'll be right back okay" I frown "you are not leaving" He chuckles "I just need to check on something at the office I'll be back before you know it I promise" a frown still prominent in my face I hesitantly nod "be quick" he smiles "Si signora"

He leaves and I get in the tub and instantly relaxing. All this time I was a Donna, a Mafia Donna and no one even knew, I didn't even know. I wonder if she will hate me, I practically betrayed the family, a family I didn't know existed. I fell inlove with the enemy and now having their heir and my heir growing inside of me. Oh God she will hate me.

I touch my stomach, It looks a little bloated. I smile and caress it. "I love you so much, And I will do whatever it takes to protect you, I promise" after my bath, I wear Dantes' shirt that smelt just like him and got in bed. Not even five minutes later he comes back, going to take a quick shower and then joining me in bed. He rubs my stomach smiling. "It's starting to grow" he says I nod smiling "I can't wait to see your stomach all round, I think I will be obsessed with you by then" I laugh as he chuckles.

"You better not annoy me" he laughs "I can't promise that Gattino" He kisses me and moves down to my body "you have the weirdest times for doing all of this" I say giggling at him. He rests between my thighs, leaving hickeys on my inner thighs. "I'll stop if you don't want me to" his voice is hoarse as if trying to hold back. "No!" He chuckles "thought so" he laughs and kisses my clit.

"Enjoy Gattino"

——————————-
What do you think of this chapter?

Do you think Nicole over reacted?

Or was her reaction appropriate?

Remember to vote lovers

Bye!