Read and Don't Copy

Hi guys! This isn't a chapter.

This isn't my first fan-fiction, and I have to admit I'm still working on my fan-fiction writing techniques, but I don't want to anyone copying MY SHINee fan-fiction. One, why would you want to steal a person's work? I mean, where is the satisfaction of up dating a new chapter if you weren't the one who got to watch the story unfold before your eyes? Second of all, copying people's work isn't nice obviously and it only caused issues later on. 

Anyway, I'm posting this to say that this is my story. All rights reserved. And no, I have not copied anyone else's work. I have originally come up with all the ideas and plot lines in this story by myself, so don't try to accuse me of something that I didn't do. 

I know I'm late in posting this page, but I do want to let people know that I am the original person who came up with this fan-fic. Admittedly, I have been inspired by other K-pop fan-fiction writers on this site, but I have not copy and pasted someone's work onto my page. Also, I know this sounds really unofficial because it is, but I don't really know the correct way to write something like this. So please do take my words seriously. I won't be afraid to get others' help with protecting my writing. 

Thanks, and please enjoy the story!