Chapter 11

Emma's pov.

Alex was the only thing going on in my head which was frustrating.  I mean why should I keep on reminding myself that I do not belong to him and I deserve so much better than him.
The fact that Mel was his girlfriend wasn't helping either. By the way Mel if u dont know was my arch enemy and Alex's accomplice in making my life miserable. 
The bell rang making me take a look back at reality. As I walked down the stairs , I had this strange feeling that someone was following me, choosing to ignore it I walked faster and reached the cafeteria within 5 minutes.
Alex was there along with his whole gang. I kept searching for Meghan who was nowhere to be found. Tried I sat farthest from everyone and chose a table and the end of the cafeteria.
A few people whom I recognized for some of my classes where already there and did not mind me sitting with them.  A few minutes later we began talking and laughing as we had know everyone all our lives. I was the happiest I had been in ages. Finally I felt I belonged somewhere and in a group.  We exchanged numbers and promised to meet everyday during lunch. Some of them had the same lecture with me and we walked along.

Little did I know that Alex had been watching me closely and was actually happy seeing me happy. I had never thought that during that hour he vowed to always keep me happy from now on.
●●●●●●●●●

Heyyyyy people...

New chapter, hope you guys relate to it in one was or the other. Nd do tell me about it.
Also music has been added to this chapter and I would really appreciate u ppl listening to it while reading this chapter.

Love,love.