chapter 9

Emma's POV

    Alex freaking Summers happened to me . I was not supposed to fall for that one guy who hated me but guess what I did. And he just left me after the kiss we shared , did he not feel anything at all? Was it that bad for someone to want me to be loved again ? Guess not.

I skipped school today, and yesterday and probably will do it again tomorrow.  I just cant find it in me to talk to him . So I made myself two options ,either I stop going to school altogether or I walk up to him and slap him hard for taking away my first kiss. The kiss that I had forever dreamed of . The one that made the butterflies in my stomach go crazy.

So I walked up to school after bunking the first two lectures. My mind was clear and my steps were filled with determination.  It's now or never .

Alex damned Alex , was sitting there with Mal. His on and off girlfriend.  I was not bothered by it. But I felt like ripping both their heads off.

Without looking back I walked up to Alex , raised my hand and slapped him twice as hard then I had originally planned and with a triumphant smile on my face I sat next to him while his face held a look of shock.

Two can play this game Alex. And guess what i won the second round.

●●●

Guys , i know it's been long but please read this chapter and add this book if you like it and recommend it to someone. 
Suggestions are welcome.