chapter 13

Alex's pov.

I gave her the necklace and the smile that adorned her face was priceless.  Heck just to see that smile I was ready to do anything for her.
What was this kind of thoughts doing in my head?
Quickly I shook them out and made way to my class without even looking back at her.
She was still there, awestruck I guess.
Emma was day by day growing on to me and I liked it.
Other part of me did not but there was this part, the part I refused to show anyone was waiting to open up to her.
Emma was special I knew it, she was more happier than she had ever been and her radiance was starting to show. I loked that about her, she never wore makeup and showed her natural beauty which was confident in all ways.

The bell had just rung indicating lunch break. I walked around the cafeteria like I owned the place but this time it was different,  this time I was searching for a pair of brownish black eyes, eyes that belonged to Emma.

The lectures went by in a jiffy and soon it was time, time that I had to do something.  Something that I was scared of. And that something was going to the head again.

I was the dealer of this town. And I had to do my job in order to survive. No one knew of it and I would like to keep it that way.

Deep breath Alex, deep breaths.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○●●●●●●●●●●●●

New chapter.....
And that too with Alex's pov!!!!
I did not know what to expect while writing this chapter.
I also know that this chapter is somewhat shady but this is how I imagined him to be .
Enjoy reading!