Chapter 12

Emma's pov

Today's morning was especially special to me , no one could tell me today that I looked the worst or spoil my mood. Today was my birthday, a special day since my parents made it out to be. No one could ruin my mood today. Not even Alex, speaking of whom had not bothered me since 2 days.
I went to school waking since today the weather was really good. I reached and when my friends saw me they came running as if they had seen a ghost. I was taken aback but then Swen pulled me close and screamed a happy birthday which made me jump six feet. They all wished me and handed me a bag. Curiously I opened it and what I saw took my breath away. Inside was a bracelet with 7 little charms on it which represented each of my friends. "So that you will always have us even when we are not around." Caleb whispered.  I couldn't take my eyes off it, it was so pretty. I couldn't thank them enough for giving me such a thoughtful thing. I immediately wore it around my wrist . We walked towards our class together.  People wished me and for that I thanked them. I saw Alex and my heart stopped, he walked towards me,taking my hand he pulled me towards a empty classroom. I did not do anything, just went with him. My friends all winked at me as if they knew what was going to happen, except Caleb who looked a little sad.
Alex stopped and I crashed behind his back. Clumsiness came to me naturally you'll could tell.
He spun me around,pushed me against a wall and the only thing running through my head was, hell I wasn't going to kiss him, not again.
But he just smiled and my heart stopped for a second time, pretty sure I'm going to die because of this boy. I thanked him and he removed a small velvet box from his bag. Took the necklace out of it and held it out to me.It was the prettiest necklace I had ever seen. It had a locket which could open and it that it was engraved, "Whatever our souls are made of hers and mine are the same" and then he came really close so close that I could hear his breath. He took the necklace and clasped it around my neck. And stayed there for a little while , a sudden movement and we would kiss. So I made the move, slowly I raised to my tiptoes and kissed his cheek, with a quick thank you.
Both of us did not utter any single word. And he left soon after with a , see u around.
Today's day was mine.And it was all that I could ever ask for.

●●●●●

You guys... this was my favorite chapter to write till today . Also the necklace had me dying. The quote is one of my favorites.
If u liked this chapter please vote for it and I wouldn't be more thankful,  I also hope you'll are enjoying reading this book.
Xoxo.