chapter 14

Emma's pov

I saw Alex, he looked as if he was going to die for some reason and that worried me, more than it should have.
I liked Alex, I couldn't see him like this not without me knowing what was going on in his head scarred me. Was he going to those guys again? The guys who would kill us in a heartbeat? I couldn't tell but I for once wasn't going to allow him to do something he would regret.
I always tend to do the wrong things these days without me knowing. So I did it . I followed him again. I shouldn't have but I did. And if he found out he would kill me for sure.
And for once i did not mind him killing me but I sure as hell wont let him take wrong decisions.

He walked the whole way, to the same godforsaken place. Alex spoke to some guys and they let him in. I had to get in somehow, anyhow. So I got into the garage, climbed the wall and softly landed inside the warehouse. Just kidding, I almost lost my balance and broke my head but was saved at the last minute. Yay reflexes.
Alex and the guys looked shady as hell. The bald guy gave Alex several packets containing drugs and told Alex to return with money after the dealings.
Alex left and I followed him out. He took one of the cars and suddenly I had an idea. Without saying anything I sat shotgun and he looked shocked beyond belief.

"What the hell are u doing here?"
"Just drive Alex"
"No, get out"
"Do you really want to leave me here?"
"Fine."

And with that he drove off.

●●●●●●●