Prologue

"Darkness far from light which created everything you see around; the eternal being that was and has always been. For you were the one who cast me down upon this decaying paradise, and it was you who will regret my demise forced by thy own maddening thoughts. My power shall corrupt and ruin your flawed creation, your decaying paradise, which was never meant to be. I have come to cleanse existence, to mend which is and has always been broken."

Mecka looked upon that darkness inside the void of Ultimate Omega's saddened eyes. A smile came forth on Mecka's face as his soul fills with pride; his eyes burn with hatred towards the being, the bringer of nothingness, the final conclusion, the ultimate omega. His clinch tightens as his smile begins to fade, while his hands begin to decay; loosening his grip, his struggle for what life him, his minions, his grunts, and his peasants had. Their lives were far too valuable to him for that second in time; a paradox of his eternal existence; as if for that moment in time; he had reconnected to that memory he had long forgotten; as if that second in time lasted an eternity, while the ice sphere surrounds them; a smile appeared on Ultimate Omega's emotionless face as if he knew that there was no stopping the inevitability of his existence. They looked into each other's eyes, and if time had stopped just for them; their silence cut through the fine fabric of time, and their fight for existence had come to a cease, for the inevitability of the absolute balance will have to wait; for now.

"For it was us who created everything they see around; it was by our own maddening thoughts that their existence shall be one of saddening sorrows."