Chapter 1

Good Renders Everyone's Emotional Doom

I was frozen in time; motionless silence; as if I were a statue, as if I couldn't move for the fear of what may happen if I became fearful at this moment of time. How long could I delay the inevitable absolute balance from happening; as the single tear rolls down my cheek; the flashbacks begin once more. The memories that time as corrupted into delusions; nightmares far from the truth that had created those beautifully flawed creations, those acts of gods, those actions of inevitable chaos, those maddening thoughts. It was the distance too far from perception to be properly remembered from the time of its creation; the memory takes over like a flood of emotion rushing such perceptions to the awareness embraced.

"Such distance still gaining from your memory I seek."

Such beauty, such delightful embrace, such wonderful sights; all I could imagine, all I could ever want, all my needless desires; all in one place. The view is a delight to witness; such colors that comfort thine eyes, which draws me closer into it; as if a beautiful siren's acapella drawing in wondering adventurers. I walk through the bountiful, flawless, lush, weedless garden; every tree, bush, and even vine bore fruit. The perfection of this place however is slowly sickening me; like a disease corrupting my very existence with each breath I take; why do I seek my own destruction?

"Mecka, what are you doing out here all by yourself?"

A nude pale skinned blue eyed man with long gorgeous black hair walks up to me.

"Nicin, I was just sitting here; I guess I just wanted to be alone."

Nicin begins to chuckle, then extends his big open hand to me; I place my petite hand into his comforting palm; he leads me like a mother would lead a child; further into the emptiness of this perfected world; this life that despises me so, this perception that I yearn to change into something more. Nicin leads me to an open field; long as far as the eyes could possibly see; while the rich soiled earth below grew every flower I could have ever imagined; colors that call out to my soul as it captures me into its magnificence. We start walking into this infinite flower garden; taking our time to take in all its glory.

The sudden breeze sways all the flowers; mixing the colors as if a child painting for the first time; the wind rushes past us causing a chill to travel up my spine, which gives me that second of ecstasy, that feeling which is my constant reminder of the emptiness of this place, this lonely paradise ruled by fools; like being trapped in a cage with an open door leading to nowhere, to no-one new; all the same faces, personalities, and their non-egotistical sub-consciousness, which is all that is known; like a law that must be obeyed; for if thine fall astray from its grace; thou shall subject to its wrathful wrack.

"Ha, ha, ha, such foolish perceptions that we must obey, for we must be happy living as pets; never to bite thy hand of our feeder."

Nicin calls out to me; he is ahead of me still walking; how long have I been standing here? Nicin calls out to me again as if I were his pet, as if I have to follow him, as if he is scared of being alone, as if he has to be with others to function within his own egotistical addiction. Nicin walks up to me, but as he approaches the wind began to suddenly blow sending chills up my spine, and for that brief second of ecstasy that I despise so; I wonder who this stranger is walking up to me, I wonder why he looks angry, I wonder what I did wrong. I suddenly snap back to reality, or what I like to call reality. Nicin stands before me, and extends his open palm; I do nothing but look upwards to the towering giant with his huge gentle hand welcoming me to his comforting embrace.

I slowly place my hand in his palm; he clinches my hand, he will not let go again. How can I welcome his embrace when his egocentric pride pushes me away? I simply let my arm go limp and allow him to lead me astray from where I first wanted to go, I suddenly realize that we are going to the one place I never wanted to go to again. Nicin stops then suddenly lowers his arm gripping onto my hand; forcing me to the rich, lush, bright green grass, which comforts my fall like a bed of clouds. I lay on the ground looking to the cloudless sky; its warm, light blue color welcomes my weary eyes to the glory shared by others lying on the same earth as I; if only there were others to share such a sight with; like being lonely, while surrounded by others, by foolish creatures, by all knowing idiots.