Chapter 4

Goodness Undyingly Infects Love's Tolerance

"Look within thy own awareness, within thy own perception to see what thine has been missing all along, while being alone; forever residing beside the darkness you have so desperately sought to seek, for now thine will understand the true perception at hand."

I was walking through my new paradise, my new perfect world, my new existence. I was not as happy as I thought I would be, as I wish I could be in this lonely place, this empty paradise in which I so desperately sought to seek. I start smashing my huge fists into the nearest building; I hit harder and harder, while becoming enraged by this depressing, soul numbing perception I allowed to become my existence, my inevitable outcome from those maddening thoughts that beckons me ever closer to the limit of my sanity, my connection to this present reality of such sorrowing embrace.

"Why do you act as if saddened by this beautiful sight, this wonderful place in which you dwell, yet the perception of sharing this magnificence alone is overwhelming, so that is why I am here, and why I shall always be here; forever with you; my beautiful soul-mate."

I turn around to gaze upon an angelic figure walking towards me, while the ruined buildings around her began to repair themselves; revealing their long forgotten beauty to my weary eyes. The graceful green eyed, fiery red-headed, pale skinned naked woman walked up to me, and as she approached my erection grew strong. I watch as her eyes focus on my erection, while her vagina wettens to those delusions of pleasure; she begins to glow bright white, which lifted her gently off the ground. She suddenly flew towards me so fast it created a sonic boom that destroyed the buildings that were being repaired.

I lift my hand, which stopped her; canceling out her momentum completely. I lower my hand, which slammed her into the rough ground making her perfect body begin to bleed. I listen to her screams from this new perception she gained from the reality of pain, the acknowledgement of existence; her moans remind me of those delusions I am no longer allowed to feel. I envy what she was feeling; I envy that delusion, which was taken from me. I kneel down to her and rub my hand on her face, which brought a comfort to her sorrowing eyes, her fragile figure, as if she were made of glass, as if she didn't belong here, as if something happened to bring her to me, so I may fill my loneliness, my desire for those acts of gods, those maddening thoughts I had almost forgotten about.

I look to her sorrowing face, her weeping eyes from the pain, the delusion of pleasure I brought to her by thine own actions of inevitable chaos. I walk over to her and gently place my finger-tips to the bottom of her chin, I suddenly grip and lift her to the air; listening to every scream she made, as if a beautiful acapella being played just for me. I flung her into the closest building; she slammed through the thick ruined-stone wall then rolled to a stop. I no longer hear her delightful screams of pleasure; I hear the building begin to give way, to crack, to break apart on the beautiful creature lying motionless on the blood riddled floor, the final conclusion to her path of thou own freedom, thou own obscure existence. The building collapsed on-top of her, while I walk away with an evil smile on my delighted face.

"Pity for thee, precious, gentle creature, for you do not know what chaos you bring, and now thou shall pay the price for those ignorant, foolish, selfish thoughts in which thine has allowed to become perceived; by thy own unworthy hands."

The rubble from the collapsed building begins to rise into the air, to circle around me, as if I were in the eye of a tornado; I saw the woman begin to float, but she was still unconscious, still unaware of her existence. She begins to glow bright; too bright, too intense for my saddened, weary eyes. The darkness of my paradise slowly fades, while all the buildings begin to repair themselves. The rubble stops then all falls to the ground around me; she is still hovering unconsciously; acting as a light source, which burns away the darkness trying to engulf her glorious embrace. I walk over to her, to wake her from her slumber, to inevitably continue the re-creation of those delusions of pleasure I had so longed for.