Chapter 5

Acknowledgement Restrains Killjoy

Demogorgon and Malice look to the ceiling as they lie on the ground; they see the void leading to the lake Mecka entered from, and as if they were of one mind, as if both knew that was the only means of escape, the only means of freedom; at least for Malice. Malice suddenly grew wide, feathery, white angel wings then took off; Demogorgon watches as she leaves her behind; she begins to flap her stone wings, but she was bound to the ground, she couldn't fly, she was trapped, she was left behind; she watched as Malice entered the void to freedom, watched as she disappeared from this horribly beautiful city.

She saw two figures in the distance walking towards her, and as they become apparent, as they become clear to her, to her awareness, which is stricken by this fear of the inevitability becoming ever closer to her, ever closer to her final conclusion. Ultimate and Mecka walk up to her then both lean down with open palms; she does nothing; only stares at Ultimate with such hatred, such horrific embrace; she kicks Ultimate so hard it created a shock-wave, which blew him and Mecka deep into the fading beautiful stone city.

"For it was always meant to be, meant to become an inevitability, an out-come, which was never meant to become realized, for those maddening thoughts were always meant to become perceived, to become the purpose, the responsibility of creating existence, for the idea of immortality has been so cleverly corrupting the Omegas, for I am the absolute balance, I am the inevitability, the price for existing, for becoming aware, for perceiving what was never meant to be perceived."

Bavaros looks to the darkened figure descending from the beautiful light blue, cloudless sky; the figure softly landed in-front of him, while all the trees that were cut down begin to merge back together all around him; he gazed upon the beautiful paradise once again then fell to his knees. The figure walks up to him then places its finger-tips to his chin, to raise his face, to witness its glorious magnificence. Bavaros looks upon this beautiful red eyed, black haired, pale skinned, naked man; welcoming him to his gentle embrace; the man wrapped his arms around Bavaros, and hugged him tight.

"Dren, I am; Omega. The final piece to the inevitability of the absolute balance, the out-come to a story, which was never meant to be told, never meant to come to realization, never meant to be allowed to exist by the absolute order, but it shall come to pass, for all those maddening thoughts have added to our inevitable existence."

Bavaros stares into Omega's fiery red eyes, which reminds him of Mecka; the friend he sent away by those maddening thoughts, which has added to this perception of pain, this acknowledgement of becoming real, becoming aware of these delusions of existence. Bavaros grabs Omega by the throat, lifted him off the ground, while the evil smile corrupts his saddened soul, for this action of chaos that existence has allowed him to act upon, for he was no longer the pacifist he once was; he clinched onto Omega's neck, but not even an expression from this beautifully darkened soul.

"For Dren was merely a shadow, an insufficient personality to properly hide the true nature of the reaper of chaos, the final conclusion to the order of the Omegas; to give existence a fighting chance, a light that shall burn away all the darkness the order has created, for I am the reincarnation of the forgotten omega; the Finity Omega, but the absolute order shall fear me as Bavaros."

I look to the ceiling; I miss the emotional sky, the beautiful embrace of my home, the place where I belong; not his horrific nightmare I am not allowed to wake from; I look to my left to see Demogorgon ascending above the decaying city; I suddenly realize what she is flying towards. The crystal lake's entrance, the void to freedom, the gate leading back to the beautiful garden. I suddenly see Ultimate run past me; I rose to my feet and began to run after him, as I approached him I saw that Demogorgon was almost to the void's entrance, but as she approached the gate to freedom Ultimate had appeared in-front of her; entering the void before she could; kicking her back to the decaying city below. I watched as she was plummeting to the city, and something made me want to save her from this trickery, to comfort her from this perception of failure.