Family trying to help calum

Calum's family knew how depressed now calum was so they decided to call his best mates Luke Hemings, Ashton Irwin and Michael Clifford . Luke,Ashton and Michael came over to also try and help Calum but it wasn't helping so Ashton called his girlfriend mikayla over as she was a psychologist she knew how it was like when someone passes away because only 4 months ago her grandma died. Mikayla got to Calum's house and walked in side and Ashton walked over to her and kissed her on the cheek and said "thank you baby for coming over and trying to help Calum" mikayla replied "its ok I'm just glad I can try and help"

*AFTER 6 HOURS *

Mikayla had finally got Calum out of the house and talking more Calum than decided to see mikayla more often so every Thursday Calum goes and sees mikayla at associated psychology at the same time 4:00pm. Calum was always talking to Mikayla he decided to go outside a lot more and he was as shy around family and friends. Calum wanted to tell Mikayla how grateful he was for her and ashton for getting Mikayla to help him because otherwise he would of taken his life. Luke,Ashton and Micheal have Calum a massive group hug because how far he has gotten with his depression it's starting to disappear yay. Just then Luke's girlfriend Emily knocked on the door and told the boys that because it's Mikayla's birthday in 2 days I'm going to have a surprise birthday party for her. The boys jump with excitement "yayyyyyyy" ashton tells Emily "as she is my girlfriend I want to help more than anyone" Luke than said to Emily " I'm going to help with the decorations " Micheal said " I'm going to make the food" Calum said I'm going to greet the music and do the invasions " Emily than said ok and I will help all of you while Chloe Michael's girlfriend and kasey take her out so she don't come intill we want her here. Calum asked "may I ask who kasey is please" so Emily said "she is one of our bestfriends she is so nice and pretty and she's single to " and Emily showed a picture to him that's kasey . Calum replied yes she is every beautiful. Emily than said to the boys "anyway I got to go get everything organised bye" the boys than yell " byeeeee ".