The day before the surpize party

The day before the surprise party Calum finally got to meet kasey. Kasey and Calum were talking for 3 hours than they started to help luke,Ashton,Michael,Chloe and Emily get everything for the surprise party. Calum and went a Brought the food. Luke and Emily went to get the decorations. Michael and Chloe went to get all the tables and chairs while ashton was sending out the invitations and making sure no one would tell Mikayla. Ashton than went to find a gift for Mikayla and while he was in the city looking for the perfect gift he saw it just sitting in front of his eyes he walked over to the window it was in he walked in side and asked to buy it they than asked "will you like a box to put it in for on the way home" Ashton replied "yes please" he than went home and didn't show anyone his gift for Mikayla. Kasey and Calum got home and they had gifts for Mikayla to luke and Emily had gifts Chloe and Michael had gifts so they put them all were Mikayla won't find them. Mikayla got home and didn't notice al the tables and chairs out the back. Ashton had put he's gift in the bedroom Mikayla hasn't noticed it yet. Mikayla than went out to see her family everyone started to set up the tables and chairs as there won't be much time tomorrow to do it. Ashton told everyone "the party starts at 3:00pm but I told everyone to come at 2:00pm so we can hide and put the gifts somewhere and I also told them not to park near here so she doesn't know" Everyone replies saying "ok that's a good time".

*That night ashton stayed the night at Mikayla's house*