Showing the ring

Mikayla and Ashton was so happy on there engagement so they showed there work friends,family and friends then the magazine people found out about the engagement of ashton and Mikayla. Mikayla and Ashton found out the magazine people were following them so they can take a photo of the ring and the couple to put in the magazine (front cover) . The couple ended up just going to them so wouldn't annoy them any more so they got there photo taken than the picture of the ring. The couple than went home and started planing the big day coming Mikayla and ashton said the ceremony should be at the beach or in a nice beautiful garden and the reception should be in a massive hall the theme should be blue and white so they agreed on that they were still puzzled on the beach or garden. Mikayla went to find some clothes for the next day so she wouldn't be running run in the morning looking for them when ashton walks in. Ashton started to rub Mikayla on the back and kissing her neck Mikayla smiles and turns around a kisses him back. Mikayla and ashton then start taking each other's clothes off Ashton nods at Mikayla and inserts his Member with her hole and they start off slow than they were getting faster and faster each time. Mikayla and Ashton heard a knock at the door so they quickly got changed and opened to see who it was as they open the door emily,Chloe,kasey,Calum,Michael and Luke were standing there. They all walked in the kitchen to get the stuff for the picnic they packed the stuff for the picnic in the picnic basket so they headed off to the hill near the lake with the tree with the swing and a park. Luke and Emily knew there was something going on as ashton and Mikayla could not stop smiling luke pulled ashton aside and asked "Is anything going on" ashton replied "no where just happy that where getting married soon because we were planning it before yous came" luke than replied "okay well I'm happy for you two" than they went back and sat down Emily than pulled Mikayla aside to see if ashton was lying Emily asked "is anything going on" Mikayla replied "no where just happy that wher getting married soon because we were planning it before yous came" Emily replied "okay well I'm happy for yous" than they went and sat down but Emily called Luke over and they said " ashton and Mikayla both said the same thing I think nothing was going on after all" than they went and joined back in the picnic.

*2 HOURS LATER*

They were at the park for over two hours ashton and Mikayla got there lunch ready for work the next day and packed there bag for work than they went to bed so they could get ready for work early at 3am.

*3am*

Mikayla and Ashton woke up and had breakfast,had an shower and got ready for work Ashton and mikayla left to go to work. Mikayla and her new boss Skye went to go to the coffee shop to get there normal run 2x large iced coffee 4x normal and 1x tea. Mikayla and Skye than went back to the radio station mikayla than had to do a report on mikayla's and Ashton's engagement . Mikayla on live radio "hi this is mikayla on kiss1065. Today there has been a massive announcement Ashton and his partner mikayla have announced that they are getting married oh my god this is just amazing news. now not on the not so good side there has been a massive car crash outside of the White House with 7 cars there were 24 kids involed and 16 adults 14 of the kids have been taken to hospital with little injures while the other 10 are on life support all the adults are in hospital 10 with little injures and the other 6 on life support thank you for your time today and have a great day " . After 6 hours everyone went home and got ready for bed. Mikayla and Ashton went to the bedroom and started to strip off so they can get ready for bed but before they could they were on the bed making out and siding his member in to her hole faster and faster each time mikayla and Ashton started to scream really loud pounding on each other faster and faster than they stopped and got ready for bed Ashton " goodnight baby girl love you" mikayla goodnight baby boy love you too" than fell asleep.