The day before the big day

Mikayla was so excited because tomorrow was the big day she would finally be mrs Irwin. Mikayla stayed at her parents, sisters and brothers house (Sharon, Robert - parents holly, Chelsea, Savannah, Zara - sisters Boyd -brother) they where all excited for Mikayla finally getting married to raise a family with the man she loves and to commit her self for finally loving someone as long as possible and many more years to come Mikayla wrote down her vows for tomorrow while her family wrote down there speeches for her and Ashton they fished writing everything after about an hour they then decide what they where going to do before tomorrow and what they could do as her last night being a Souter they then got ready to go and sorted out everything before getting in the car for one exciting and massive night ahead.
Ashton stayed at there house with the best man and the grooms men they were all excited for Ashton to finally get married to the girl his been waiting for his whole life to walk though the door where he fell in love with her instantly and raise a family with. Ashton was writing down his speech on what he was going to say to his beautiful wife tomorrow and he wrote down how they met and how they started dating he said to the boys "I've known Mikayla for years I've loved her since day one I met her at youth group in 2014 and I'm know finally going to marry her I've dated her since 2015 this has to be one of the best love story's I've ever heard she she so amazing" the boys were amazed at how long they have known each other and dating for and see why they are now the prefect couple for each other.
Mikayla went out with her family one last time as a Souter before she becomes a Irwin they all went to sliver spurs for dinner and went to the movies to watch fast and furious 7 and to get yogurt land they went shopping to get house supplies and clothes and went to the look outs to see they city and beach all together Mikayla loved her night and after they finished there amazing massive night they went home to go to bed as they had a very big day ahead.
Ashton had a big night with the boys going to the club for dinner going to look outs walking on the beach at night getting yogurt land,drinking, going to golf and going bowling when they went back to Ashton's and Mikayla's house after a massive night of being with mates and doing things they haven't done in a while, they where up for hours just talking about everything and anything then they went to bed about 11:45 pm to have some sleep before the big day.