The day of the surpize party

Ashton woke up very early in the morning so he can make Mikayla's favourite breakfast fruit salad with a glass of apple juice. Mikayla woke up to ashton kissing her on the forehead he than said happy 21st birthday my beautiful babygirl Mikayla replied thankyou my babyboy as she kissed him on his soft lips. She walked out into the kitchen to see her favourite breakfast "you did this for me" Mikayla said to ashton, ashton replied " yes babygirl I would do anything for you babygirl" . Mikayla and ashton sat down and had breakfast after they had breakfast ashton went and got ready so he could set up and Mikayla got ready for her day and just than kasey and Chloe knocked at the door to greet her Ashton said to Mikayla before she left "remember to be back by 3:00pm so you can get ready for your birthday dinner your clothes will be on your bed babygirl " Mikayla replied " ok babyboy ". Calum was very nervous and was starting to get depressed as what he was going to do today. Luke and Emily knocked at the door with the food and some more decorations. Michael and Calum came and started helping set up everything than they all went to get ready just than everyone arrived they were out the back hiding while ashton put the clothes for Mikayla on her bed it was a long dress wear it's short at the front and long at the back with a white top bit and a blue bottom and he put the jewellery on top and the blue wedges on the floor. Ashton than went to go hide as he got a text from Chloe saying "we're here" kasey,Chloe and Mikayla went to go get ready. Kasey and Chloe than said before we go lets go take a photo out the back so they went laser and Chloe went out first as Mikayla went out everyone jumped up and yelled "surprise" Mikayla's face was so shocked she didn't think it was going to happen Ashton walked up to Mikayla and said "happy birthday babygirl love you" Mikayla replied "did you this babyboy" ashton called Emily over and said no "Emily thought of it and organised it Mikayla than hugged Emily than said "omg thankyou so much love ya" Emily replied "it's ok babe love ya too". Now it was time for Calum to do what he was going to do. Calum walked over to kasey and said to her "kasey I know we haven't been friends that long but your a really nice and beautiful girl so what I'm trying to say is will you go out with me" kasey replied "yes Calum I will go out with you" than Calum and kasey hugged than kissed each other.

*its been 4 hours into the party*

It was now time for speeches Mikayla's mum and dad were first they said "I would just like to say thankyou everyone for coming and many thanks to Emily for organising this amazing party and to luke,Ashton,Michael,Calum,kasey and Chloe for helping omg Mikayla your finally 20 I didn't think you would make it hahaha omg I still remember when you were just born when we got to see you for the first time like it was yesterday love you and I hope you enjoy your birthday I wish you luck in the future" everyone claps and Mikayla hugs them. It was now Mikayla's turn she said "thankyou everyone for coming and a special thanks to Emily for making my birthday amazing and luke,Michael,Calum,kasey and Chloe for help as well as my babyboy Ashton I love you and thankyou for helping my day fantastic and my family for being amazing love yous" everyone claps it was now Ashton's turn he was standing there and Mikayla was standing beside him Ashton started his speech "happy birthday to my babygirl Mikayla I love you babygirl so much I've known you for 12 years and we having been dating for 6 years I love you babygirl and I never want to leave you babygirl" *ashton gets down on one knee "babygirl will you marry me" everyone screaming about time Mikayla replies "yes babyboy" Ashton puts the sliver ring on her finger it was in a shape of a heart (the heart was a diamond) everyone came up and congratulated them on their engagement Mikayla and Ashton were so happy.

*after 2 hours it was cake time*

Everyone was having the cake what was a chocolate cake with vanilla icing it was amazing. Everyone was so tried so they went home luke,Emily,Ashton and I slept in my room kasey,Calum,Chloe,Michael slept in the spare room and Mikayla's parnets slept in the other spare room. Mikayla yells out "thankyou everyone for the amazing night love yous" than they all go to sleep.