5 weeks later after giving out the invatsions

*5 weeks later*
Nearly everyone RSVP but an few ashton and Mikayla were waiting for the last few people to RSVP as it was nearly the big day and they were worried that if they don't come there would be two much food and if they come and they say they can't come that there would be not enough food. Mikayla was the one who was worried most ashton was very relaxed and Clam about the whole thing. Mikayla went to the shop to go grocery shopping for the fortnight while ashton was a home cleaning up the house. Ashton finished cleaning up the house 2 hours later and Mikayla was still not home so he started to mow the lawn and fix it up. Mikayla was packing the groceries into the car when she saw a really nice wedding dress shop so she went inside to have a look for 2 minutes she found a really really really nice dress so she said to the owner she would be back tomorrow so she can try it on. Ashton finished the lawn and fixing it up so he went inside and relaxed. Mikayla pulled up in the drive way 30 minutes later and started to unpack the car so ashton came to help unpack the groceries and put them away and then they both relaxed on the lounge and talking.

*2 hours later*

It was dinner time Mikayla had cooked at roast lamb dinner. Ashton and Mikayla sat down to have dinner just as the phone rang Mikayla went to go answer the phone when she answered the people on the phone said "hi Mikayla I was just ringing to let you know that Justin and I would love to come to your special day I wouldn't want to miss it for the world" Mikayla said "ok thankyou so much see you there". then they hang up. Mikayla then went back to eat dinner ashton then asked who was on the phone Mikayla then replied to ashton saying "it was just Demi and Justin ringing to say they are coming to the wedding" ashton replied "ok I haven't seen them in agers it will be good to see them again".

*After Dinner*

They got many calls saying they can and can't make it to the wedding. They then went to bed after that because they had a massive day.