Meeting Them All

Jay's P.O.V

As I walk home I flick through Lisa's card wallet. I'm awful with directions so having an address to try and find her with is pretty useless. While flicking through the cards, taking each one out and trying to look for any information on them, I find a small folded piece of paper. I stop walking so i can read the paper easier. 

"IT HAS HER NUMBER!" I accidentally shout out loud. I didn't exactly care it means I could contact her and return her things. I put the paper back into the card holder and slip it into my pocket and continue walking home 

*TIME SKIP TO WHEN HE IS HOME* 

I throw my-self onto my bed and pull out my phone and Lisa's card holder, I unfold the piece of paper and start to put her number into my phone. I sit on the edge of my bed thinking about what to say. Do I just put " Hi i got your card holder " No! no no no, I need to let her know its me or it'll sound creepy. I sigh and lay down on my bed my legs still sitting off the edge and I begin typing the message.

"Hi Lisa! Its Jay from the convenience store you were at earlier you left your card holder there. Is there anyway I can return it to you tomorrow if you are free?" {SENT} 

As I clicked the send button I start worrying." wait she doesn't know my name maybe I should send one, okay I'll send one. wait did my message sound creepy" I start re-reading the message " UGH well it's too late now its sent, I'll just send a picture so she knows who it is" 

 wait did my message sound creepy" I start re-reading the message " UGH well it's too late now its sent, I'll just send a picture so she knows who it is" 

                                                                                        {SENT}

"Well now its definitely too late now she for sure knows who sent it" I sigh and throw my phone next to me. I look up at the clock on my wall '4.30am' " She won't be awake, there is no point waiting for a reply" I get changed into a pair of shorts and climb into bed, as soon as my head touches the pillow I'm out cold. Quiet snores escape my mouth as I slip into a long deep sleep.

*TIME SKIP TO THE MORNING*

I woke up still extremely tired even though I slept until 11 o'clock . I sat up, stretched and reached for my phone, pulling it off charge. I look at the screen and to my surprise I got a reply from Lisa. I unlocked my phone so fast to see what it said.

"Hey Jay, Thank you so much for picking it up and keeping it safe for me, there should be an address inside it, if you cant find it I can meet you at the store you work at , maybe around 2 if that's good with you?. Thank you again, From Lisa & Rosé, she wanted to say hi to you haha.

 Thank you again, From Lisa & Rosé, she wanted to say hi to you haha