The First Job

I woke up the next morning my hands in agony. During my frustration last night I wasn't thinking straight and decided to clean the shattered lamp with my hands leaving them scratched and cut. i crawled out of bed and checked my phone i had 2 messages. One from Lisa and the other from the YG company. 

Hey Jay, Hope your okay and i hope your passport is up to date because if you want you can come with Us to America from some interviews and Ad recordings. Meet at ours at 1:30 bags backed if you want to come. See you soon Xx ~Lisa

And the second message

If you want your first job go to the BLACKPINK house at roughly 1:30, bags backed and a passport in hand. Smart clothing. ~YG

I grab a bag and run downstairs. I explain to my Mum what's happening and she's proud of me sh tells me where i can borrow some old shirts of her Ex-Boyfriend and some ties. I rush up the stairs grab a black shirt but forget about ties. I head for a shower and pack a bunch of clothes. I through on the shirt and head of as it was already 1.

 I through on the shirt and head of as it was already 1

(This is what Jay is wearing)

I throw the bag over my shoulder and head off, i put in my earphones and walk quickly over to the BLACKPINK house. Everyone is was waiting outside, Lisa was the first to see me and she smiled brightly, i couldn't help but smile back, it really lifted my mood. She looked me up and down and sneakily bit her lip until her eyes noticed my ruined hands. She looked up at me worried but all i could do was shove my hands into my pockets and walk close to everyone a fake smile plastered on my face. 

Thankfully nobody else noticed my hands or how fake i was acting. Due to the fact YG was in the Van that was talking us all to the Airport i had to sit next to him, which could have been a blessing in a time like this. I put in my earphones all the way to the airport and escaped out of reality for the hour it took. 

When we arrived at the Airport all that could be heard was the loud shouting of fans i kept my earphones in and walked next to Blackpink. People looked at me confused, maybe it was because i had never been seen with Blackpink before, or maybe it was how i looked i wasn't sure and i didn't intend on finding out. I looked around watching in case anyone tried something, thankfully no one did and we made it onto the Jet safely. Somehow i was in first class with Blackpink while the other bodyguards where in second class. The seats in first class were amazing I sat close to the window and didn't take out my earphones i didn't want to talk to Lisa bout my hands which she'd definitely try and talk about. I fell asleep soon after but not very soundly. 

Jennie's P.O.V

We all took our seats me and the rest of the Girls sat pretty close together while Jay sat at the opposite end from us by a window, he seems off today he didn't talk at all all the way and he's fallen asleep very soon too. I turn to Lisa.