The Truth

Jay's P.O.V

A few days have past since we landed in America, BLACKPINK did a few interviews about their up and coming comeback and different shows. Apparently i didn't need to stay there, i only had to be with them when they went to the interview/show and when they were ready to leave, so i went on my own adventures around LA. There was a really good coffee shop near the hotel we are staying at so I often went there and sat for a while, i would read or draw then head off for a walk. The barista that worked there learned my name by the amount of times i'd been in the past few days, her name was Jade and she was studying medicine at university and works here in the mornings before she has to go to uni. We talked most mornings when i came in. Today was the day of the Q&A, but before that BLACKPINK had another interview, so like normal i went off to the coffee shop and ordered a takeaway hot chocolate. I went to leave to go on my daily explore or LA when Jade shouts from behind me.
"Hey! Want me to come? I've got no classes today and my shifts just finished. I could show you around LA" I turn around and nod we head off and we talked for a bit before i heard the shouting of fans

"Hey! Your BLACKPINK's mysterious new bodyguard! Who's the girl? Is it your Girlfriend" I start Panicking. Nope definitely not my girlfriend. I shake my head violently and throw my hands up in defence. I don't want people getting the wrong idea, I don't want Lisa getting the wrong idea. I've never had to deal with Fans before i'm not sure how to act so i just keep shaking my head and saying no but they don't believe me. I check the time and realise if i don't go now i'll be late in meeting BLACKPINK, i tell Jade and sprint away. I heard someone the fans shouting after me but i don't have anytime to worry about it. I manage to make it just in time as they leave the building, I'm panting quickly, bent over trying to catch my breath. They all look at me laughing, Jennie is the first to speak.

"Lose track of time did ya Jay" I stand up straight and look at her
"You're a funny one Jennie did ya know that?" they all laugh and we begin walking back to the hotel. Rosé pulls out her phone and looks through her Instagram feed, she comes across one - of probably many- of the photos of me and Jade and she looks at me confused.
"Jay what's this?" The other members gather round to see and lisa looks over at me sad and confused.

I shake my head and sigh. "Follow me" I lead the way to the coffee shop and find Jade. They follow me Lisa still looking upset it broke my heart I kept telling her not to worry and it's not what she thinks but she would just hold Rosè's arm and not say anything. Jade pokes her head from around the back
"Ah-Jay hey why are you back?"
"Can you please tell them that the photos they are seeing of us does not mean we are dating" Jade bursts into laughter as I say that and I join in as I know the truth BLACKPINK continue to look confused until Jade speaks again.
"You have no reason to panic I'm more into you 4 than into Jay I'm Gay" she continues to laugh and I see Lisa's face grow red and she looks at me, I walk over to her and hug her.
"You don't ever need to think I would cheat on you." She looks up at me smiling and pulls me into a kiss. "I'm sorry for think you would cheat on me Jay" I continue smiling at her and just hug her tighter. She held my arm the whole way back to the hotel, lots of fans shouted questions to Lisa she didn't answer any of them, maybe because she knew their questions would be answered in a few hours.
We arrived back at the hotel and the girls were hurried back to there rooms to get ready for the Q&A. I wander back to my room and jump into the shower and get ready, I sit down waiting for a while scrolling through social media all I see are BLINKS posting pictures of Lisa wrapped around my arm. I start watching a Netflix show when there was a knock at my door and a small voice speaking. "Babe?" I look up and see Lisa poking her head around my door. She looks so hot...God. I walk up to her and pull her close, I go in to kiss her when she stops me.
"I just had lipstick put on" she laughs at me and blushes a bit.
"I don't care" I pull her in closer and kiss her, her lips where so soft I don't want to let her go. Eventually I pulled away, she looked up at me smiling.
"So what'd you come here for I know you guys ain't ready yet right?"she nods and hugs me again.
"Can I wear one if your hoodies today" she smiled brightly up at me.
"You're so bloody cute. Of course you can" she does a cute little dance as I walk to grab her a hoodie. She snakes her hands around my waist as I grab her a hoodie. She puts it on and I look her up and down.
"How do you manage to get even more beautiful and adorable just by putting on one of my hoodies" she giggles and blushes.