The Hangout

Me and Lisa sat talking for most of the ride, I didn't pay attention to where we were going. I had realised we stopped moving until Chaeyoung shouted. 

"Yes! an arcade thanks Kai" She opens the door and shuffles out. 

Everyone starts climbing out the van. As i go to get out the van, Lisa again grabs my hand and follows me out, i realise that Jisoo noticed and smiled at Lisa. We haven't had the chance to talk about what we said last night, but maybe at some point today we could have a moment alone to talk. Lisa, as we walk to the arcade doors, keeps a hold of my hand, she was really warm. As we walked through the doors, Lisa slowly let gone of my hand but stayed close to my side. 

We all stayed together for the first while, we watched Kai try and win Jennie a claw machine teddy and failing, then we watched Jennie win Kai a claw machine...on the first try. Everyone laughs at Kai and we continue trying out different games. JenKai was the first to leave the group and went off by themselves, suddenly everyone was splitting off into little groups until i was suddenly alone. i wondered around the arcade until i heard an annoying voice shout my name.Sun-young. i tried pretending that i didn't hear her but it didn't work, she comes jogging up to me smiling. oh god. 

"Hi..Sun-young" as i say this i see Lisa coming towards us, she looks at Sun-young a little confused maybe even slightly jealous.                                                                                                                          i laugh to my self at the thought of Lisa being Jealous. she walks up to me and before Sun-young notices her she mouths to me. "Need Help" i nod my head slightly and Lisa walks past Sun-young and takes a hold of my arm. 

(Like this)

(Like this)

She smiles at me then looks at sun-young stilling smiling but not as brightly. Sun-young kept looking between me and between Lisa's arms wrapped around my arm. She then finally looked back at Lisa but instead of smiling back, she looked at Lisa with so much disgust it made me short of mad. Either Lisa didn't notice it or she ignored it because she still spoke her very kindly.

"Hi, i'm Lisa and you are?" she gave sun-young another smile but sun-young just continued glaring. 

"Sun-young, i better go" She turns away and walks off without saying anything else

I burst into laughter. Then I turned to Lisa smiling brightly.

"Thank you so much!" she laughs at me and still hasn't let go of my arm. 

"Not a problem, now lets go play some games"she smiles at me then leads the way to the machine she wanted to play.

 We played some games like claw machines and Dance games (Which Lisa easily beat me at). Then after a while of Playing games we grabbed something to drink and headed out to a park next to the arcade to cool down and get some space from the stuffy arcade. I lay down on the ground drinking my juice. Lisa suddenly stands over me smirking.