𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰

•°• † •°•

•°• † •°•

Today's a brand new day for change.

Mason walked into school with confidence. He walked down the halls in tight black jeans that hugged his thick thighs and plump ass, they fit his small waist, with his tucked in white long sleeve button up, and his black timberland boots.

Mason's confidence only soured as he saw Stiles in the hallway mouth open as he looked at him.

The school watched as the once small Asian kid strutted down the hallway with new found confidence. His hips swayed as he walked.

Stiles was talking to Scott when he saw Mason walk into school looking like a sexy angel. Many didn't know the Stilinski boy was bisexual only his father and his bestfriend knew.

"Stiles what are–" Scott followed his bestfriends gaze and saw it lead to Mason well the new Mason. "What happened to him?"

"Shit." Stiles cursed as Mason bent down to pick up his pin that fell giving the buzz cut boy a good view of his juicy ass.

Mason smirked as he heard Stiles. He could even smell the boys arousal. Mason made his way over to Isaac's locker and layed his back on the cold metal.

"So, the full moons tonight. What are we gonna do?" Mason asked in a hush voice to the blonde teen beside him.

"Derek said he'll handle it. Now come one we have class." Isaac placed his arm around the shorter male. Mason put his arm around the others waist.

The two walked to history not caring about the glances they were getting from others. Even as they walked into the classroom eyes followed them as they sat in the back and talked in whispers.

Stiles couldn't keep his eyes off of Mason as he and Isaac laughed and talked in class. Nether got called out by Mr. Harris which students found weird.

Mason giggled and blushed at something Isaac said. Stiles clenched his jaw as he saw the two being all touchie. He didn't understand why he was jealous it's not like their dating right or anything.

•°• † •°•

Mason sat on the bleachers watching the Scott tackle everyone that came to shoot at the goal. It was really interesting to watch, but not be a part of.

"MCCALL! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Coach yelled at the boy who's damaging his players.

"Uh, he's failing two classes. He's a little socially awkward and if you look close enough his jaw lines kind of uneven." Stiles rambled trying to find reason for his bestfriends behavior.