𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

•°•° † °•°•

•°•° † °•°•

"Wait! Scott's getting a tattoo? Why wasn't I invited?" Mason asked Stiles over the phone.

"Because your grounded babe." Stiles reminded the boy over the phone. The Stilinski boy sat at the tattoo parlor looking through the books of designs.

"Well it wasn't my fault." The other sighed. Mason blew on the red wet paint that stained the end of his black claws. "It was yours."

"How was it my fault?" Stilinski asked.

"Don't play dumb." Mason rolled his eyes. "You came over to my house with your new hairstyle and I went bat-shit crazy because of you." He accused the older.

"I don't see how that's my fault." Stiles smiled and showed Scott a design of a humanoid lizard. "Too soon?" He mouths to the were-wolf.

"Stiles we almost had sex in the kitchen not once but TWICE!!" Mason shouted. "And It's all because of that damn hairstyle."

"You should talk, Mister. You grew out your hair this summer, making you look like some sort of sex god." Stiles waved his arms around in the air consciously to avoid hitting something in the parlor. Mason smirked on the other line at his boyfriends complement.

"Wipe that smirk off your face." Stiles said.

"M'not smirking." Mason grumbled as he continued to paint his human nails the colors of the rainbow. "How did you know I was smirking?" He asked.

"Because I know you." Stiles tells the boy making him blush.

Mason laughed hearing Stiles's cheesy line. "Oh, my sarcastically cheesy husband."

"When did we marry?" Stiles asked.

"Since today, deal with it–– oh can you pick me up some M&M's, the ones without peanuts?" Mason pleaded with his boyfriend over the phone.

"Sure–– oh, babe I gotta go. I'll pick you up tomorrow." Stiles says.

"Bye." Mason makes little kissing noises before hanging up.

•°•° † °•°•

"Do you have my M&M's?" Mason asked as soon as he claimed into Stiles's Jeep.

"Yup." The American boy held up the packet of brown M&M's. Mason reached for the candy, but Stiles pulled it back quickly. "I need my payment." He tapped his lips.

Mason leaned forward and cupped Stiles cheeks. The boy passionately kisses Stilinski until the two were out of breath. "Is that enough?" Mason asked with a cheeky smile.

Stiles nodded not trusting his words and handed Mason his candy before starting his car.

•°•° † °•°•