𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

•°•° † •°•°

•°•° † •°•°

Mason walked down the dark street standing in Scott and Stiles. His boyfriend managed to convince him to come to this party for his old childhood friend.

"You okay?" Stiles asked his boy grabbing his hand. "You spaces out for a second."

"Yeah, I'm fine." Stiles have the boy a clearly not convinced look. "I just feel like something's gonna happen tonight." He shrugged, ever since the bird attack at school this feeling had been getting worse.

"What?" Stiles asked seeing the look Scott had on his face.

"What do you mean what?" Scott asked.

"I mean what? And you know what?" Stiles said confusing Scott and Mason.

"What? What?" Mason looked at both of the boys like they were out of their mind.

"That look you were giving." Stiles said.

"I didn't give a look?"

"It's was a distinct look Scott."

"What look?"

"The look that's says that the last thing you feel like doing right know is going to a party." Stiles explains.

"It's not that it just seems a little weird going to a different highschools party." The wolf shrugged.

"Why would you ju–– one drink alright you'll be fine. I went to nursery school with this girl she promised––" Stiles stopped mid-sentence.

"Promised what?" Mason asked Stiles. "Finish the sentence." He dared the boy.

". . She promised there'd be alot of drinks?" Stiles questioned what he said.

"Uh-huh?" Mason tongue poked his cheek. He disregarded his boyfriends comment and walked into the house with the other two following him.

"Stiles! Hi!"

"Theirs the birthday gi–" the blond chick walked up and pressed her lips against Stiles's. Mason's eyes widened as his blood boiled with unbelievable anger and jealousy.

Scott held the smaller boy by his arm so he would blatantly attack the girl. The girl broke the kiss leaving Stiles frozen in place.

"You wanna come down stairs and help me pick out a bottle of wine?" She asked the frozen boy.

Mason cleared his throat braking Stiles from his frozen state. "Heather– I'm actually already in a relationship." Stiles told the girl.