𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

•°•° † •°•°

•°•° † •°•°

"Mason we still need to talk about this." Stiles nagged the boy, he's been doing this since they got to class wanting to know more about Chance's past relationship.

"Stiles, we'll talk later." Mason took his seat. Stiles took his right behind the boy.

"The stock market is based on two principles. What are they?" Finstock asked his class. Scott raised his hand. "Yes, McCall you can go to the bathroom. Anybody else?" Coach asked not minding Scott.

"No, coach I know the answer." Scott says and Finstock starts laughing, he stops when he saw Scott was joking.

"Your serious?"

"Yeah. It's risk and reward." Scott answered the man's previous question.

"Wow." Coached walked slowly towards the boy. "Who are you and what have you done with McCall. Nevermind I like you better. Does anybody have a quarter?" He asked his students.

Stiles dug in his pocket to get a quarter, he's does just that but also accidentally a condom he had in his pocket from last night falls out and lands on the ground.

Mason sees the wrapper on the ground and blushes heavily as he read the 'XXL' labeled on the wrapper.

"Stilinski I think you dropped this." Coach picks up the condom wrapper and hands it to Stilinski. "And congratulations." He said grabbing the boys quarter and gives him back the condom.

"Danny. I'll give you three seconds to turn around or your going out that window." Mason said as he saw that Danny was staring at his boyfriend longer than needed. Danny turned back to the front of the board.

•°•°†•°•°

Mason ripped open a bag of ice and poured it into the tub full of water. "I still don't get the point of this." Mason whispered to Stiles.

"I don't either, just pour the ice in the tub."

"Obviously it's not going to be particularly. . . comfortable." Deaton told Issac as they stood by the door. "But if we can slow your heart rate enough you'll slip into a trance like state."

"Like being hypothesized?" The bets asked.

"Exactly. You'll be half transformed, it'll let us access your subconscious mind." Isaac crouches down to look at the tub filled with ice water.

"How slow does his heart beat need to be?" Scott asked his boss/helpful druid.

"Very slow." Deaton answers vaguely.