𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

•°• † •°•

After the events that happened Mason had wanted to be more involved in the Kanima business, so that's his how he ended up with Stiles an Scott in an office talking to Allison on the phone.

"If Jackson doesn't know what he's doing, then he probably doesn't know that someone's controlling him." Allison talked over the phone.

"She has a point." Mason pointed at the phone while looking at Scott who was pacing left to right.

"Or he doesn't remember." Scott countered.

"What if it's the same kind of thing that happened with Lydia when she took off from the hospital?" Stiles asked.

"Wait what?"

"A fugue state?" Allison asked completely ignoring Mason.

"He'd have to forget everything. The murder–" Scott was cut off by Allison.

"Getting rid of the blood." She said.

"Yeah, he had help with one thing tough– the video. And someone else helped him forget that." Mason was still confused on what was happening all he knew was Jackson was a giant lizard.

"Whoever's controlling him."

"Are you sure Jackson has no clue about any of this?" Allison asked try to give the guy the benefit of the doubt.

"He thinks he's still becoming a werewolf and that being with Lydia somehow delayed the whole thing." Stiles says.

"So do we try and convince him he's not?" Allison asked.

"If it helps us find out who's controlling him, than yeah." Scott says.

"Do you think he'll talk to us after what we did?"

"What did you do?.." Mason asked the three who went quite. "Stiles?"

"We kinda, maybe sort..... kidnapped him." Mason wanted to shout at Stiles and tell him that you shouldn't do that, but than again it was Jackson. So?

"Ok." Was all Mason said.

"Ok. Ok? That's it?" Stiles asked and Mason nodded. "Yeah ok, but anyways will he talk to us?" He asked getting back to the topic.

Sheriff entered the room. "You will not go within fifty feet of Jackson Whittemore. You will not speak to him. You will not approach him. You will not assault or harass him physically or psychologically."

"What about school?" Stiles asked being a smart-ass.

"You can attend classes while attempting to maintain a fifty foot distance." Sheriff Stilinski told them.

"Bu– okay what if we both have to use the bathroom at the same time and there's only two stalls available and they're only right next to each other?" Sheriff gave his son a look that told him to stop. "I'll just hold it."

Mason watcha at the father and son bickered sitting on the desk looking back and forth. "Mason!" The teen jumped at the call of his name.