Chapter 14

I woke up in the hospital. I was in a lot of pain. I tried to sit up and failed miserable.

I look to my side and saw a woman. Maybe in her late 40s early 50s?

"Why are you here?" I asked her as nice as I possibly could. He smiled after seeing me awake.

"Hi, who I am isn't important. I just came here to tell you. Your dad is still alive. And hes plotting something!" She said after getting up. As if ready to leave

"What do you mean hes alive? How do you know?"

"Cuase I've been watching you Y/n."

"That's not creepy at all."

"Remeber when you were in the orphanage. I was the one who told Mark you were there"

"So?"

"I'm the one who paid for your hospital bills and medication. I'm the one who always sent help when you needed it. I'm the one who made sure you were safe" she said looking close to tears

"And what if that's true? Why are you watching me?and who are you??" I asked looking into her eyes.

But just then the door opened. It was Jimin! And the rest of the boys!! Along with our family!

"Hey Y/n- who's this?" He asked pointing at the woman some what in front of me.

I shrugged "I have no idea. She just came in and started claiming, my father was alive" my voice breaks slightly at just the thought of the devil still being alive

Jimin raised an eyebrow "how?" He asked and the women said "I have no clue. He just sent me a message saying that I wont be able to protect my duaghter this time"

Just then something clicked

"Mom?!?!"

She turned to me and her expression softened. She nodded.

This cant be happening. My whole family is alive and well. One of them I wish wasn't

With my eyes wide I just lay there. A tear fell and seconds later Jimin was beside me wiping my tears away as soon as they spill over

My mother soon appeared at my side, running a hand up and down my arm to comfort me.

I dried some tears before trying to speak "if I didn't just have a bullet in my chest. I'd hug you right now" I said with a few sniffles and stutters.

just then Lila walks forward. "if that's true. if you're her mother. then. would you like to hold your grandson?" she questioned, motioning for my mother to hold her.  

my mother hesitated at first but took her grandson in the end 

she looked at Lila 

"whats his name?"

"Zack" she said with a big smile.

"how are you even alive mom?" i asked calming down. she looked at me while still holding the child. "you died of cancer! how are you even alive?!" suddenly her face turned into pure anger 

"so that what he told you?" she said looking more angry then i ever remember seeing her. she handed the child back to his mother before her expression softened and she sat on the bed beside me

"i lost my hair because he got to abusive, he pulled it out, but then it was uneven and ugly so i shaved it off and kept it that way. and after i had the three of you he kicked me to the curb and claimed to the court I was the abusive one. he planted fake evidence, and i lost the case and you guys. i had some friends watching out for you guys with my orders till i got out of prison 10 years ago."

i couldn't believe what she was saying. my eyes widened as i realized that everything that she said made sense and that my father would do something like this.

-

its been 3 weeks since that retched bullet entered my skin. but I'm finally home just sitting back and watching TV with my family considering I'm still on strict bed rest

we were laughing so hard we almost didn't here the door bell ring. i told Jacky and Jimin that i would get it claiming i needed to get up and stretch anyway. 

Jackson and his family left a couple weeks ago claiming they needed to get back to their lives back in China, considering Jackson's an idol and all that.

once i get to the door i don't even bother to look through the peep hole. i just opened the door

and as soon as i saw who was on the other side of that door i tried to shut it, but he caught it, and stuck his foot in between the door and the wall to prevent it from shutting.

why does he always have to show up at the wrong time? i don't have the energy to fight him, i had a bullet to the chest after all!

he forces the door open and steps in making me back up, i glare at him as he does it.

"what do you want?" i asked. he looked at me with sadness in his eyes. that's... that's the first time I've seen him look like this.

"i want to Apologize" he said and my eyes widen "you want to what?!?" i asked still confused if i heard him right. "i want to apologize, to you and your family" he said with that damn sad look in his eyes.

i stared into him for a good minute 

"can i come in?" he asked and i couldn't see anything in his eyes that would tell me something different. so i glared at him, trusting my gut. and let him in.

i walk in front of him till we reached the living room. i reached for the remote on the TV. turning it off. i turned to my confused family.

"guys, we have a guest" i said gesturing toward my father.

they looked over at him, only Jimin's eyes widened moving to shield Jacky more. Jacky never knew what her grandfather looked like so she doesn't know whats going on right now.

"and he'd like to apologize"